1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Firebug: NetworkError - a network error occurred

Discussion in 'Programming' started by PoPSiCLe, Mar 7, 2016.

I constantly get a NetworkError on a webpage I'm running, with not further qualification - nothing in the logs either, so I'm a bit at a loss as to what might cause this. Is it a bug in Firebug? It happens both on live server, and dev-server (localhost), so it doesn't seem to be server related (different OS, different versions of apache/php/mysql) - but I can't for the life of me find anything that should make that error pop up.

Everything is running local on the server - no external server-resources is pulled. It's not connected to Google Analytics or any other external resources, as far as I know, everything is running local on the server.

What's weird is that it seems to happen after everything is loaded - the site works fine, no problems that I can see, at least, and I'm really not getting it.

So, I was hoping somebody here might have had the same problem, and perhaps a way to fix it, or at least some ideas to point me in the right direction.

The site in question is found here: www.cntrl.no - there is an admin-login on the demo-site available if you want to test, and the language by default is English, so it should be understandable.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  2. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like I can answer myself - well, the error is gone, without really having done anything, so it might have been a server-problem, or a Firefox-problem, or a Firebug-problem (there's been some reboots, and Firefox had a major crash, and updated some addons). Not really sure what fixed it, but at least it seems the problem is gone, and I'm happy.

PoPSiCLe, Mar 11, 2016 IP