1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding question queries containing specific keywords .. please help

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by DigitalMarketingManiac, Nov 17, 2018.

Hi,

I intend to create content that answers questions, relevant to my target audience, in the form of articles that cover such questions. But how do I find out ..

a) what questions are of interest to my target audience?
    b) how - meaning with which concrete question queries - it searches for them?

Example 1:

Assumed, I would like to find out what questions my target audience asks around ingredients, for instance "with which meals can I combine basil?" or "to which dishes does red pepper fit?"

Example 2:

Or assume, I would like to find out questions around fashion people are searching for, for example, "how to combine white jeans?"

So far, I have these ideas:

a)
    I could use the autocomplete / suggestions function of Google. But when I (to stick to the example) enter the keywords “basil” or “white jeans” there, it displays not a single question, containing the given keyword.

b)
    Do (ideally free) SEO tools exist that can find me question queries that contain keywords I provide?

Or maybe you have other approaches, how I could find corresponding question queries around keywords I provide?

DigitalMarketingManiac, Nov 17, 2018 IP