1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding CJ Expired Ads

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by macdesign, May 27, 2005.

Just got an email from an advertiser that I was running expired Ads, they said I had several but only identified one.

Well sure enough when I go to my CJ account I can see that ad is expired since it's a xmas special. But nothing else identifies it as expired. So I removed that, and for good measure every other ad from that advertiser, so I won't get any complaints.

But I can't see any way of identifing which ads have expired and I have hundreds of ads from many advertisers applied to many different sites. There is no way I'm going thruogh one by one to figure them out. I'm sure there is some easy way of doint this, but I can't see it.

macdesign, May 27, 2005 IP
  2. chachi

chachi The other Jason

Best Answers:
    If you go into the reports section you can view by ads that have expired or that are about to expire. I was just talking about this with someone this week and I received an email from CJ saying that an ad has just expired yesterday. I never understood why CJ does not do that automatically. Not like the merchants are turning people away when they click on the "expired" ad.

chachi, May 27, 2005 IP