1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding Affiliates

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Tournament Games, May 12, 2011.

We have an online skill games site and we have a 40% revenue share affiliate program also, and I want to know from where I can get affiliates from. I tried some but not getting much reply.
    Thank you
    SEMrush

Tournament Games, May 12, 2011 IP
    SEMrush
  2. lyth0s

lyth0s Member

Best Answers:
    Have you registered on CJ as a Advertiser? Also add a link at the botttom of your website that links to a page of your website that has the information of your affiliate program and has a link setting up an affiliate application through CJ. The anchor text should say "Affiliate Program". Then spread the word about your affiliate program to webmaster forums (such as this one). It also helps if you have/show proof of your affiliate program success, such as screen shots of earnings.

lyth0s, May 13, 2011 IP
  3. DataJackInc

DataJackInc Peon

Best Answers:
    As a merchant myself, the best way to find strong affiliates is to reach out to them via Organic Search Results, you will be surprised what a well drafted email will do for you. Also ever consider contacting the Webmaster for Gamestop.com? Ask them if you can get a backlink from them for free or even for a small fee. Wording and relationship is everything

DataJackInc, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  4. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you are not interested in registering in any kind of network then i think you should hire a bunch of people who are really experienced in this field. otherwise it will not so much beneficial. you can find some people in freelance sites.

digitalwebman06, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  5. akbarul

akbarul Peon

Best Answers:
    My you can find one on google, than you search review for this one.

akbarul, Jun 28, 2011 IP
  6. Doug at Big Rebel Cash

Doug at Big Rebel Cash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Also, check with CPA and CPM ad networks who already have established promoting affiliates.

Doug at Big Rebel Cash, Jul 12, 2011 IP