1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding a Reseller for my Clothing Products

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by IVYSeller, Mar 11, 2018.

Hello everyone I'm from Sri Lanka and I have an online female clothing store which sells high quality Female Clothes within the country. My country doesnt accept paypal payments from amazon or ebay etc. therefore I dont have an amazon account or ebay to sell. The only way I sell is through my website locally and internationally. Therefore I would like to provide items to buyers who sells on their own online stores in different countries so that I get to expand my product in the overseas. I'm not talking about big quantities. I can source around between 1 to 10 quantity amount from each design etc. and those are of export quality

And I provide free shipping to anywhere in the world with a tracking number. I'm hoping to find new opportunities to bond with partners/ resellers overseas to expand selling my products worldwide. Those who want to check the products I have, you can view them through my site: ivytwentyone.com

If anyone is interested you can mail me on

IVYSeller, Mar 11, 2018 IP
  2. khorosho

khorosho Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried listing them on Hubba? It's a free way to connect with retailers

khorosho, Mar 26, 2018 IP