1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finding a New Developer

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by projectsclothing, Jan 6, 2009.

I have had my site designed and hosted by a good friend of mine for the last 12mths. He's found that he's getting increasingly busy and has decided to move away from the whole development scene into another line of work (he's starting hisown flooring company, lol). This couldn't have come at a worse time as I'm wanting to really take my site to a different level. I bought alot of product over xmas to trial it and it went really well. I have a physical clothes store in Nottingham but can see that the web is the way forward. Here's my current site
    http://www.projectsclothing.co.uk
    The site has the majority of work completed. But I know I need to address some design features to be to compete against the bigger players. I've remortgaged mu house to finance the purchase of stock online and to get all the correct equipment. The product offering will increase 5fold, with a professional photographer involved. I'm looking to find a web developer that I can trust to go forward with my business and make it work. I'm after a long-term relationship which will benefit us both. I was looking at
    http://www.indianelite.com/
    as they have very good feedback on the freelancer forums. However, my current developer thinks I should stick to finding someone in the UK as we both know that I can make something from this, and will inevitably need someone to work with me more and more and be able to manage my site, with ease of communication. Can anyone recommend anyone that they have used or that they have had positive feedback from. I want to upgrade the site to a new version within the next few weeks and am on a seriously tight timescales. Sorry for the long post, but I knew this would be the est place to come for advice.

projectsclothing, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  2. Ahlera

Ahlera Peon

Best Answers:
    We have a couple of clients from the UK and I'm pretty sure they can provide great references from us, even if we're not in the UK.

One of them is one of the few companies in Europe that do trusted feeds with Yahoo. I could hook you up with them as well since they do great handling product feeds from their clients. Oh, and we built the feeds system, so we know it works ;)

I'll be happy to chat with you about your options without obligation. If you want, contact me through email or Skype me. My username is Ahlera.

We're not an outsourcing firm. We're a foreign design and development studio. They are two different things :)

Ahlera, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  3. ferdousx

ferdousx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello 'projectsclothing'. i think it should be in buy,sell and trade section( see the sticky post in forum display page in this section). Please post it there, you might get better response.

ferdousx, Jan 6, 2009 IP