1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Find high PR, Expired or about to expire domains

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by jaree, Oct 12, 2006.

1. saadahmed007

saadahmed007 Admínistratör

Best Answers:
    Works perfect here
    Awesome Tool Jaree bahi
    Thanks for sharing will let you know guys if i catch some good pr4+ domain :D :D
    Saad :)

saadahmed007, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  2. trichnosis

trichnosis Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that works so well . on the other wise it's so slow:(

trichnosis, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  3. bankrollboost

bankrollboost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great tool... thx for sharing!

bankrollboost, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  4. hitchhiker

hitchhiker Peon

Best Answers:
    ya, would love to make it faster . . . :) if anyone knows a dba send them my way, willing to pay a little bit to help out everyone . . .

hitchhiker, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  5. h4nh4n

h4nh4n Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm never get the domain :( all already registered back :p

h4nh4n, Oct 22, 2006 IP
  6. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :D Keep trying. I think it is fine its not slow for me so i guess its your internet not the website. I have found pretty good ones with that website and if i could i would love to own that website so if owner is looking send me a PM if you decide to sell it at anytime :D

jaree, Oct 22, 2006 IP
    sizzler_chetan and saadahmed007 like this.
  7. saadahmed007

Best Answers:
    This site is definately great and will get hell alot of traffic i found some PR6 domains but all were registered 2 days ago :(

saadahmed007, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  8. Brilliances

Brilliances Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow. Nice tool. It would be great to sort expiring domains by PR :p

Brilliances, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  9. UmbrellaTechnologies

UmbrellaTechnologies Active Member

Best Answers:
    *UPDATE* - Just to let you guys know we have made some improvements to http://www.findeteer.com since it was launched. First thing is we have doubled the speed of the server and have plans to set it on a server or two in the next few days to make it even faster.

We have also been listening to your wants and needs and have you are able to search these items and narrow down the search as you go.

About to Expire
    Recently Expired
    All Results
    Sort by length
    Exclude Numbers

This had made searching for domains so much better. We now have almost 1,000,000 (one million) domains in the database and now that we have increased the server speed it's fun again!!

We are working on some other improvements that will come our soon and I will keep you informed.

UmbrellaTechnologies, Oct 25, 2006 IP
    saadahmed007 likes this.
  10. TeRRa_X

TeRRa_X Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very mutch..great site.

TeRRa_X, Oct 26, 2006 IP
  11. saadahmed007

Best Answers:
    Yes, i've noticed speed is better now..i think you guys should add more domains in database and remove PR0 domains as i've seen that PR1+ domains most of them are registered moreover when we serach i think PR shoud come along with them instead of checking it on SEO chat
    Over all your tool is great
    Thanks and Good Luck!

saadahmed007, Oct 26, 2006 IP
    jaree likes this.
  12. whoisalejandro

whoisalejandro Peon

Best Answers:
    Where you talking about DropHunt or Findeteer.com ??

whoisalejandro, Oct 26, 2006 IP
  13. saadahmed007

Best Answers:
    I am talking about Findeteer.com

saadahmed007, Oct 26, 2006 IP
    sundaybrew likes this.
  14. UmbrellaTechnologies

Best Answers:
    * UPDATE * A few days ago we added more speed to the server and Shawn "maxpowers" went in and optimized the database and changed some code so searching what is 1 million domains is even faster.

You can also search for alexa domains from the front page of the site.

I encourage everyone to continue to check out the site and post their perceptions and "what I would like to see" needs and we will continue to add more features to the site. Let us know what you want to see!

UmbrellaTechnologies, Oct 29, 2006 IP
  15. Dunshster

Dunshster Peon

Best Answers:
    that site is very useful

Dunshster, Oct 29, 2006 IP
  16. mirturk

mirturk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please chechk that domain you find on http://checkpagerank.net/index.php because I found PR 6 - PR 7 but thye are fake PR so if you don't want to worry please check them.

mirturk, Oct 29, 2006 IP
  17. UmbrellaTechnologies

Best Answers:
    There is one thing about pageranked domains. Due diligence is the key when you find one, if that is what you are buying it for. I stopped buying pageranked domains. Reason was I buy them for the pr, not really for the domain name. Since google has not yet gotten their pagerank-sh** together, buying the domains is always a risk. What may be there today, may not be there tomorrow.

The other reason I dont really pr domains anymore is I took 23 sites to pr6 on the last update and since pr6 is now my lucky number, why buy them and take the risk when I can do it on my own and they stay that rank. I don't mean to kill prospective buyers or sellers it's just that you need to take the time and verify the rank, build it or parketeer (http://www.parketeer.com) and still cross your fingers that google did not see it when it had no pages because that second, what googlebot see's you get.

Pageranked domains are great to buy, just do something with them now and not later. Point links to them asap and look to see if archive.org shows other pages, check for pagerank on them too. One time I bought a pr6 and it had an inside pr6, 10 inside pr5 and a few pr4's

UmbrellaTechnologies, Oct 29, 2006 IP
  18. jaybong

jaybong Peon

Best Answers:
    The pr checker's not working for me but is was a few days ago. It just opens a blank window. It still works on the actual seochat site though. Is it just me?

jaybong, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  19. MaxPowers

MaxPowers Peon

Best Answers:
    It may have been out for a few minutes/hours earlier, but I just tried it using the captcha code (images of text and numbers) in upper/lower case and it went right through from Findeteer to the results page on SEOchat.

There are a lot of changes about to hit the site and even I'm not sure of them all, but one thing to arrive at Findeteer in one form or another is an automated search for 'members' of the site. Enter your search criteria once and you will be notified when new domains are added that match your criteria.

Alexa rank may also become more complete across all domains. Our current method isn't catching all of the Alexa Ranked domains available, but it's also a free method. Going directly to Alexa for the results would mean that we need to charge a couple bucks per month for Alexa domains, but the list would be more complete and as accurate as Alexa themselves.

The question is... Would it be worth a few bucks per month to see an exhaustive and complete list of Alexa ranked domains? Of course, this few bucks per month from enough people also opens the door to getting PR for each domain directly from Findeteer (sort by PR?)...

How can I make Findeteer better for you?

MaxPowers, Nov 5, 2006 IP
  20. jaybong

jaybong Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep its working for me now. Not sure what other people think but alexa isn't really that important to me. If it meant a choice between alexa and paying or no alexa and not paying I would rather not pay.

I would like to see how old the domains are if thats possible.

jaybong, Nov 5, 2006 IP