1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Find a good Affilate Program & Landing Page Questions?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Tristam, Sep 6, 2006.

Good Afternoon,

1. What is the rule of thumb when picking a good niche with good affiliate program? I get the impression that most people out there are making no money to insane amounts of money using Click Bank Affiliate Programs. I know gravity rating is a good indicator, but is there way to find the balance between something that will make you good money, but it isn't saturated! Any suggestion, ideas or thoughs on the topic?

2. When designing a landing page for an affilaite product, I read that if you redirect the web site to your affilate program on the home page you can get banned by Google Ad words? What can you do to avoid this problem?

3. When you develop a landing/sales page in order to be directed to the affiliate program landing/sales/registration page isn't that redunant? What do you need to do or how do you develop a landing/sales page using your affiliate information/images (with there permission of course) without sounding like another copy or being redunant?

4. Can you not develop a landing page to go directly to your affiliate program check out and/or registration page; therefore, by passing your affiliates program landing/sales page? Any ideas of how to do this?

Thank You

Tristam, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  2. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    I will answer your first question:

How I pick a program:

* Gravity = High
    * % = high
    * $earned/sale = high
    * referred: 92.0 = high

The most important thing I look at is the sales letter. I look if it convert well.

I found a secret weapon.

I will check that and inform you when I'm in.

YOur second Question: Where the heck did you read that?

I do not know about that! I don't think it's true at all (I may be wrong...)

Your question number 4:

Yes, you can do that with a redirect Java Script. (if you want the code, just PM me and I will send it to you)

You can have your own sales page and send the buyer directly to the order page!

The buyer won't even see the merchant sales page. It's awesome!

Franck S, Sep 6, 2006 IP
  3. Smoky

Smoky Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm having the same problem, Franck's method for finding a good affiliate programe is a no brainer, but I always find these niches are saturated. I think the trick is to click on a new product that will have a low gravity, because it's new, and just take a chance on it, i've only just started in this game and I get the impression alot of it's taking risks and feeling things out.

I dunno the answer to the rest of your questions except number 2, no google doesn't ban you if you direct your ad straight to the sales page. I'm running a campaign now that does just that, getting a good CTR rate, it's just a shame about the conversion rate :( , but hey it's my first one, so i'm not gonna expect any success just yet. It's overture that doesn't allow you to click through to the sales page, you have to have a landing one first (well that's what read anyway).

e2a: What's your secret weapon Franck? PM it to me, I won't tell anyone, honest ;)

Smoky, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  4. Tristam

Tristam Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys for all of your great responses.

Tristam, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  5. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    agreed. higher gravity means more affiliates are promoting it; if you go the PPC route your bids will be higher.

motheninja, Sep 7, 2006 IP
  6. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    PPc bids are higher only for new players in the PPC game... Like me!

However, As I told you I have a secret weapon!

I was about to reveal it today, but I had a problem. I'll let you know. But believe me, it is really great.

If you are in IM since more than 8 months, you will undrstand how this weapon can change a lot of things for your conversion rates.

Franck S, Sep 8, 2006 IP
  7. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, the secret weapon I was talking about:

Affiliate Sales Letters

The only problem is that they don't accept new membership...

However, I have another alternative: Affilorama

These 2 membership websites are a must if you want to succeed as an affiliate.

Franck S, Oct 3, 2006 IP
  8. dlcmh

dlcmh Peon

Best Answers:
    At first glance, the information given by the posters so far seem genuine, but believe me, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years down the road, you'll still see no success with Clickbank.

The issue at hand is that a product selection blueprint, and a damn organized and structured one at that, is the only sure way of ensuring that you'll be successful in your PPC / Article / Site ---> Clickbank Sales flow, and I don't recall anyone ever sharing that Blueprint.

Until now, that is. Read a brief story of my journey at :> http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=1513154&postcount=3

dlcmh, Oct 3, 2006 IP
  9. Franck S

Franck S Peon

Best Answers:
    Good affiliate marketing Tactic dlcmh.

Your salespae is good.

You are a good copywriter. I hope it works for you.

Franck S, Oct 8, 2006 IP