1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Financial Writer - Stocks, Forex, more - USA, Journalism Degree, Unbelievable Deal

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by marketjunction, Jun 19, 2010.

Never Again Buy Content That Sucks

I'll be blunt. Most of the people you hire to write financial-based content are going to do nothing more than skim Wikipedia or something and write a credibility-killing article for you.

I'm an experienced writer (even got a Journalism degree), I live in the USA and I'm experienced in stock investing/trading, real estate investing, currency trading, etc.

Even though my financial library has over 500 books in it and several seminar recordings, I write from actual experience when possible.

Let's Cut to the Chase

I'll write the content you want. Just tell me how you plan to use the content so I can give you the best possible deal.

Content Categories:

Links Only
    Adsense/Clicks
    Credibility Building
    Flagship

Easy Process

I don't overbook and I don't give 100% of my time to writing (I'm an active trader). So, you know your work will be done on time, every time.

Once your project is ready to go, you just make a simple PayPal payment and I'll craft your perfect financial content. Done.

Next Step: PM me for samples and quotes. As per the usual, I can be reached via Skype and email.

If nothing else, start with a small, one-article order and I'll prove myself and earn the rest of your business.

Jason

marketjunction, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  2. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    could you write financial, Stocks, Forex News? send me samples if do

guniwan, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  3. alantan