1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Finances website PR1, 6 years-old, DA 23, 150+ uv daily

Discussion in 'Sites' started by finweek, Sep 11, 2014.

I'm selling unique, well-established Finances website with 6.5 years history, which never been dropped. The website has Domain authority 23 and page authority with over 490 unique articles all indexed in google. The website has hundreds of backlinks and strong business model from link sales, affiliates and adsense. Top quality website with strong SERP positions, perfect twitter integration and alexa rank 1.3M.

The monetarization of the website coming from ad sales, paid posts, affiliates and adsense. The website is absolutely legal for adsense with about 7 years history, great positions in google and strong backlinks. The profits are about 100+ USD/month from the following scheme:
    - Ad sales : average 70-75 USD/months (see attachment) based on last 12 months stats. The buyer will receive the list of 60 advertisers of the website to continue this part of the business.
    - Adsense : 3-5 USD/month based on last 12 months stats with the present ad unit positions
    - Affiliates : 20-25 USD/month based on last 12 months stats (15 registrations and 3 active traders in plus500 platform)

The traffic of the website is strong and can be proved by analytics. I'm ready to share with everyone the website traffic stats. The average traffic is 5,750 visitors with 11,150 pageviews.
    Most users are coming from USA, China, France and etc. Also 80% from the traffic is from google, yahoo, bing and less than 20% is from referral sites and social networks.

The website has strong social integration: twitter account with 1500 followers and twitterfeed share of the RSS.

If you are interested can contact me in any time. The website has strong stats in google and other website analyzers. Happy to answer your questions.

Attached Files:

finweek, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. finweek

finweek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The buy now price is decreased.
    Ready to complete fast deal and to share the analytics with any interested buyer.
    Waiting for your offers at pm

finweek, Sep 14, 2014 IP
  3. Cody Helgeson

Cody Helgeson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would love to take a look at analytics - can you set me up with read access?

Cody Helgeson, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  4. finweek

finweek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 19
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm ready to share analytics with everyone, but will need your google account

finweek, Sep 16, 2014 IP
  5. loannet

loannet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    send me the url to review, and pm me a price, thanks

loannet, Sep 19, 2014 IP