1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Finance Niche already PR 1 blog, high CPC , going cheap credit-turbo.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by trustybizz, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    www.credit-turbo.com

Yes, you are bidding on a PR 1 Finance niche site, domain with CTR premium theme.

Selling everything I got and this is not a cheap one, I wish I had time to promote and maintain this but I cannot and have to let go everything I got.
    One by one selling everything here at dirt cheap prices for someone who can use, promote and earn from it.

Even $10 wins this because it has no reserve !!!
    PR 1 established domain for $10 with content? Steal it! A fresh PR-N/A domain costs the same price and here you got a PR 1, not even a PR 0.

People sell 1 blogpost on PR 0 sites for $5 on fiverr... you can easily sell much more even if you never maintain it for adsense or amazon.
    I am crazy for selling it? No, I had plans for all my projects but now time is up and I cannot keep delaying them any longer due to more important priorities and projects in my life, so letting you use them and earn from them. Got $10 ? Bid here, it is a .com short domain in Finance niche, just 10 clicks on your adsense can get your money back frankly.

Domain is on godaddy.com and I will need your godaddy username and email to push to your account.
    No reserve really!

trustybizz, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  2. 1RisingStar

1RisingStar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Have you got any traffic to this site? Is the content spun PLR or unique? Thanks

1RisingStar, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  3. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Traffic almost dead.. would get just a couple of clicks per week on adsense but good thing is each click was minimum 50c , not much content posted so whoever buys it will need to nurture it and can grow the PR and traffic.
    Its better than buying a fresh domain name with no PR and no Traffic since this one is going cheap here

trustybizz, Apr 19, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.