1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

**Finally Launched - COPYTHATGAME.COM -- CALLING ALL GAME COPY PRO AFFILIATES --**

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by emon878, Jan 7, 2009.

1. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have recently added an exit script and it has improved conversions. Also I increased the
    price to $39.99. Which means the first discount offer they are offered is for $29.99 and the
    last one is $19.99. This should increase everyones $/hop.

Here are conversions for today taken at 1:25PM EST:

[​IMG]

emon878, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  2. Darkeralice

Darkeralice Peon

Best Answers:
    Next time you submit sales stats
    please make sure to show details for more then 1 days worth (at least 1 week, a month will be much better)
    so we can see refund ratio as well.
    i remain suspicious on promoting this product due to suspected
    high refund rate,
    these pictures do nothing to show otherwise.

Darkeralice, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  3. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will do that soon this was just to show the conversions after I implemented the exit pop up.

emon878, Aug 23, 2009 IP
  4. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the my affiliates will really like this: http://copythatgame.com/affiliates/index.php#generator

Basically it will let you create a customized hop link and you can decide whether you want the exit pop up on on off.
    Also in the customized hop link you can add either your google adwords tracking code or your yahoo tracking code.

But please remember if I have already personally added your tracking code to the thank you page before don't customize your
    hoplink with the tracking code again.

Also I promised some conversions with refund stats in a month so here it is. These are the stats for the last 30 day. Those are the
    top affiliates and the first affiliate has over 100 sales. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2009
    emon878, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  5. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I noticed your commissions have dropped!! i got one for $9 and $12

Patchkaa, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  6. gcashhome

gcashhome Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there

If its a 30 day period why not show the rest of the values like no of sales and stuff. Why not be transparent like the previous image ?

I am your competitor mate. You have a good product and refund rates are less as well as to some people's complaints.

I have seen your progress with the price changes and exit scripts and smart move.

Anyways good luck.

gcashhome, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  7. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ya this is from the exit script so now you have the option to turn it off. You still get 75% and the normal sale
    is still $29.99. But there are two exit offers one for $19.99 and another for $14.99. You can choose to turn of
    these from the link generator above. But I would advise that you use them because without the exit offer instead
    of getting $9 or $12 you would not have gotten a sale at all.

And that it a good point I should show my figures so heres a screen shot from today, I will show everything.
    But its different from yesterdays because I took a new one today. The only thing I won't show is the actual monetary values.

[​IMG]

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
    emon878, Oct 5, 2009 IP