1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finally I got Some Sales On ClickBank! Great Feeling

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by cariman bogdan, Apr 12, 2016.

1. muliaprimanta

muliaprimanta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    keep up the good work and scale it up to earn more

muliaprimanta, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  2. mohammad razali

mohammad razali Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats and continue fighting

mohammad razali, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  3. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations ...

Since you are already getting some traffic, I advise you to try and keep control/ownership of your traffic. That means never send your traffic directly to any affiliate offer ... offers expire, go obsolete, get withdrawn from the market.

So always first send your traffic to a site and domain you own, manage and control. Try to offer some value in return for the person opting into your mailing list (email then at least once per week with some useful information) and then also guide the visitor to your affiliate offers on CB or other places. That way, if an offer is no longer relevant or perhaps you find a better affiliate offer that converts better and generate more income, you can always replace the links on your website at any time.

This also builds the reputation and popularity of your site over time, for that subject. Your site in itself becomes an asset that you can sell for good money in the future.

Keep up the good work
    Samo

Samo, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  4. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's awesome! Could you fill us in on what kind of marketing you did besides email marketing to your list?

Hijynx427, Sep 7, 2016 IP
  5. graphicguy

graphicguy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cool, you have to use tracking and trace your sales!!
    Good start any way!!
    I think it depends upon the niche, your marketing campains and traffic quality.

graphicguy, Nov 15, 2016 IP
  6. MarcElrich

MarcElrich Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations! Solo ads are often scams. The only people making money with Solo Ads are the sellers of the service.

MarcElrich, Nov 15, 2016 IP
  7. Raiser Wellens

Raiser Wellens Peon

Best Answers:
    Gongrats you will be really succesfull if you master email marketing :) I am really at writing emails too but it's about the content you give in your emails, you should not only promote products to your list. You have to give them FREE stuff like a video or something. and at the end of the video you can give them a link to a affiliate offer. I hope this comment was helpfull ;)

Raiser Wellens, Dec 31, 2016 IP
  8. chaotic5678

chaotic5678 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats buddy. I've been where you are - and now I have a very stable income from clickbank.

chaotic5678, Jan 1, 2017 IP
  9. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You sold a website making $4000 a month for $50k ? Why ?

thedark, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  10. Sunx

Sunx Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats mate! what is your niche?

Sunx, Jan 11, 2017 IP
  11. NAZAM.COM

NAZAM.COM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's tough to get sales on Clickbank.

Congratulations on your success. Onwards and upwards :)

NAZAM.COM, Jan 16, 2017 IP
  12. 4Tripps

4Tripps Peon

Best Answers:
    I am new to ClickBank and am trying to sell a ebook I created:http://www.amytripp.com/real-estate-facebook-guide/
    Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated! My niche would be the Real Estate market, mainly Realtors. It is a do it yourself guide for setting up Facebook Ads specifically for Real Estate.

4Tripps, Feb 1, 2017 IP
  13. Nathan Spira

Nathan Spira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Congratz for your success. But i think you made a mistake here, for begin success in online you should track every steps to check where to sales are coming from. So, i sugest you to use clickmagic as a tracker so you can track every steps from any where. Also, try to build your own list by promoting on related forums, blogs, do some guest blogging, blog commenting, post some articles on your own blogs, do bing ad, facebook ad, do some banner ad, buy some solos, use all social media so you can see a lots of traffic and sales coming to your clickbank account. thanks

Nathan Spira, Mar 12, 2017 IP
  14. Travis Mann

Travis Mann Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats OP! Bing Ads works great with Clickbank if you are promoting the right offers. You can get a $200 bing voucher to get started with Bing advertising here: bingads.buzzweel(dot)com

Travis Mann, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  15. arvind00557

arvind00557 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    congrats buddy...clickbank is really a great place to make some passive income..keep up the great work

arvind00557, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  16. Jen Soong

Jen Soong Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats, so am I just starter up to explore means of passive income through internet marketing. Very open to look around and learn know-how from layman & guru internet marketers their experiences on best practice and advise. Your comment do motivate me to tap on clickbank marketplace for products.

Jen Soong, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  17. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations. You must feel like a millions bucks.

chalice, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  18. Nathan Spira

Nathan Spira Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Hey, I am very pleased to see your result. That's why I would like to share my earning of this month. My main traffic sources was ppv/ppc marketing. I just followed direct marketing/contextual promotions through various traffic networks.

If you wish, I would like to share strategy on how i make money from clickbank, I just promote 1 link but I get commission from all other products. No need to find high converting products on clickbank, you just get 1 sale but you get commission from 6-7 products automatically for life time. Thanks

Nathan Spira, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  19. bmst2017

bmst2017 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great work! It's daunting to try to figure out how to make money as an affiliate. Everyone has great suggestions here - totally check out all the options people have posted in response.
    You can also try using Bitly to track your link clicks (it's free to use if you don't want to pay to start). Are you using an email marketing provider - like Aweber or Mailchimp to organize your subscribers? They are an essential platform to collect subscribers and plan your email marketing strategy.

bmst2017, Mar 7, 2018 IP
  20. Chestbrah

Chestbrah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just made my first $1,000 day with the Red Tea Detox product. Loving these new CB diet products! So easy to make money :)

Chestbrah, Mar 7, 2018 IP
    chalice likes this.