1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Finally a Digital Marketing Management Platform

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by probo1, Aug 3, 2017.

Hi guys!
    So i have been working in a digital marketing firm as a project manager. I tried to use Asana , trello and other platforms to manage the day to day tasks and milestones, And this was not easy.

So i decided to solve this problem.
    I launched a new SAAS service that helps Digital marketers and Agencies easily manage and keep an eye on multiple Campaigns as once.

Average Digital marketers can manage around 20 PPC/Digital marketing campaigns as once, However, using our platform you can easily manage 100 alone, And with a team you can SCALE!

Iam looking for Beta Tester who will take this baby on a ride and give feedback.
    in return, you get to keep your account for free when we launch in a month.

Please PM me with your details

Name:
    Agency name:
    Number of Campaigns to manage:
    Phone:
    ------

This SAAS application helps you track metrics from sources such as Adwords, Analytics, Callrail, Search Console, Facebook, Youtube ( More to come)

features:
    Simple Unified Metrics Dashboard
    Campaign Overview
    Campaign Task Management
    Status / Logs/ Attachments
    Team Management
    Client Management
    Client Login
    ETC

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please PM me with your details and i will create you an account.
    Also, note how many campaigns would you like to manage and I will add you in the system for free.

Regards

probo1, Aug 3, 2017 IP