1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Filipino Content Writer (2 Months Work)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by informixx, Aug 8, 2012.

Hi,

We are looking for a Filipino content writer which will work for one of our sites for 2 months. Your tasks:

* Rewrite 10 news articles daily (tech, gaming, sports, entertainment)
    * The articles to be rewritten will be given to you (so you will not spend time looking for articles to rewrite)
    * You will write 10 articles daily, 6 days a week
    * Home-based job

For interested people, please PM me with your samples and offer. Thanks!

informixx, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  2. cheezburgerkitteh

cheezburgerkitteh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello!

I am a Filipino writer/editor and I have a team of Filipino writers as well.
    I am very interested about your job post and would really like to apply. I and my team has more or less 4 years of article writing and rewriting experience and we have produced many well researched article topics. We can absolutely produce 10 rewrites or articles in a day. Our rewriting rate is $0.015 per word and our writing rate is $0.02. We are available for work Mondays through Saturdays at 8am-5pm.

Should you want to try our service, please do not hesitate to contact us at :

I am really hoping for you to respond to this message soon.

Best regards,

Elle

cheezburgerkitteh, Aug 14, 2012 IP