1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Filesonic.com Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Hish (Filesonic.com), Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think its allowed, but ppd affiliates will not get download counts from Hong Kong as their servers are situated there.

dkp, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  2. borde

borde Guest

Best Answers:
    Did not noticed anything wrong till now.

borde, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  3. adalla26

adalla26 Peon

Best Answers:
    last week got 17 sales including a lifetime :).....now only 4 sales so far.

but i know that u cant always have a good week so hoping next week will be our week.

adalla26, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  4. Sammy111

Sammy111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good To hear,& totally agreed with you

This week i got 7 sales so far.

but DKP has point.

Nothing is stable, filesonic have nearly grown to some level like rapidshare, megaupload etc also thousands of premium & free accounts are already made so chances for getting new sales is very limited nowadays particularly in coming days, also there is no re-bill % to affiliates so can't say anything now.

Sammy111, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  5. Burt Lancaster

Burt Lancaster Peon

Best Answers:
    In the month of march I had at least 1 sale every day (between 1 and 3).
    Today is the 4th day in a row with '0' sales ...

I really did my best and worked hard. But I think I will give up on FS cause spending 10 to 12 hours per day uploading without any sales is by no means fun anymore.
    Sorry.

Burt Lancaster, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  6. downsex.org

downsex.org Peon

Best Answers:
    work hard and poor sale
    May be, i don't have lucky

downsex.org, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  7. boyizsleep

boyizsleep Peon

Best Answers:
    may b another reason is lefttime account ?

boyizsleep, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  8. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Filesonic is giving 30 Mbps or above download speed to premium users, thanks a lot for offering such great speeds. ;)

Including this info on premium page would be very useful, like in the form of IDM screenshot etc

dkp, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  9. GuyFromPanoy

GuyFromPanoy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hish, everyone is complaining about sales statistics from here and from your other thread from other site. I think it's a bug. Is your team working for this?

GuyFromPanoy, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  10. robita

robita Member

Best Answers:
    edited................

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
    robita, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  11. Hish (Filesonic.com)

Hish (Filesonic.com) Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi GuyFromPanoy

There is nothing wrong , I see many affiliates with increased sales... It can't work for some and not work for others!

Hish

Hish (Filesonic.com), Mar 24, 2011 IP
  12. wasabi1

wasabi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is normal that there is a decrease in sales... There is a maximum of sales that can be done!

1. There is more and more affiliates that sales membership, so you have to share the market with new affiliates.

2. More and more users already have a premium membership, so they will not buy another membership just to please you.

wasabi1, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  13. robita

robita Member

Best Answers:
    Hish

Please, see PM

robita, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  14. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone should keep in mind, affiliates get sales ONLY when a free user creates a filesonic account for the first time during premium buy. When he renews it after his premium expires affiliates will NOT get an sales % of it.

Also if the premium buyer already created a free account and then upgrades to premium, affiliates will NOT get any sales %.

Since the no of filesonic free & premium accounts made are so large with gaining popularity among affiliates & downloaders chances for meeting the ONLY criteria i.e. when a free user creates a filesonic account for the first time during premium buy is decreasing day by day so its some what natural to see decline in sales from the affiliates point of view.

PPD affiliates too face problem due to increasing no of premium users as from premium users ONLY 1 download is credited for 24hrs to affiliates even if that premium user downloads many files at a time during this 24hr period. So its natural to see declining no of downloads from the affiliates point of view.

These cases are applicable to ALL (except hosts which offer re-bill %) affiliate paying file hosts not limited to filesonic, so if you are working with new host you get plenty of downloads & sales and when its get older its natural to see decline in sales and downloads.

dkp, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  15. wasabi1

wasabi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Agreed! This happened to me with rapidshare... When you're working with a new host it is normal that at first you get many sales and downloads... After some time, it decreases as more and more users are already members of the host.

wasabi1, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  16. Slev1n7

Slev1n7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to add, and again this is my opinion: FILESONIC SHOULD DROP THE PROMOS AND SHOULD GIVE A PERCENTAGE FROM THE RE-BILLS... Let's analyze some stats here for a moment.
    They give us 25% in a day or tow right. So for a VIP that is earning 12$ if he works on fixed rates that mean like 15$ per sale. So if you have 5 sales in a weekend you take 15$ bonus and let's double this because is a promo for 2 days and a normal elite user will take a 30$ bonus.

NOW PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I'M SAYING NOW:
    There was a glitch a while ago in the stats system that actually showed the refills/re-bills of a user. Dear affiliates we usually make like the same amount in re-bills per day sao if you have 4 sales you have kinda 4 re-bills...

Now le't make that calculus again: 10 sales in two days like 120$ for us and 120$ we loose because they don't give us nothing for the rebills...........
    and well I earn 30 for the promo. And I've made the calculation for the same amount of rebills but usually we have more re-bills that sales per day...

SO AGAIN MY OPINION DROP THE PROMOS, GIVE US SOMETHING FOR THE REBILLS because it's not quite fair... to give NOTHING.

Just to add that the Caps typing was to make the statement more visible in some places...

Slev1n7, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  17. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If they start giving re-bills with old stats then it would be unfair to new uploaders, if filesonic is considering rebills in future my opinion is to give rebill % to new premium sales only so that it will not affect filesonic a lot as already filesonic have got many accounts.

dkp, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  18. Slev1n7

Slev1n7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Man are you really serious? Of course they should start give us re-bills I'm not saying to give us th re-bills from the past... OMG I hope not all the users here are like you...
    I mean come on... really now....
    How can a person even think about that?

Edit 2: And even if a thought about that... What is so unfair with the new guys? You didn't worked in the past with me so well it's nothing unfair in that statement too...

Slev1n7, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  19. Lo_Scrondo

Lo_Scrondo Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Hish,
    I don't want to be nagging, but is there any chance to get a reply?
    I want to signup for a long membership (180 or 365 days), 'cause I have more than 5 TB of stuff to share, but I'm blocked by that "silly" problem I wrote of. Filesonic is certainly the BEST filehosting product I've ever used, but isn't only one.

Lo_Scrondo, Mar 24, 2011 IP
  20. functara

functara Peon

Best Answers:
    VOTE FOR THIS TOPIC +1
    Unfair if FileSonic do not pay for re-bills

If not, i thing many user will find new hosting and work with them
    Because FileSonic now is not good for uploader (after every upgrade -> sale and download of us down)

functara, Mar 24, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.