1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FilePost.com - new file hosting released! An official thread.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by FilePost, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LittleGreen

LittleGreen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I try this site!

LittleGreen, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  2. FilePost

FilePost Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Some additional information about PPS vs PPD programs. We can set up PPS plan for a partner's account from the very beginning once s/he presents some information about his/her files/sites/stats from other file hosts/etc. Please understand that our goal is not to frighten away anyone, but to protect the system from cheaters/carders.

So if you work with other file hostings/own a website/share lots of files, just provide details/screenshots to us or show a list of uploaded files - we can set up PPS plan for you from the very beginning. You can send the details to our support team via tickets or e-mail me at

FilePost, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  3. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this filepost :)

jimbo-53, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  4. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to see more detailed statistics on referals please :) i'm up to 13 but I don't know who is earning :(

jimbo-53, Jul 20, 2011 IP
  5. FilePost

Best Answers:
    Just found that yesterday I was inattentive when replied to this quote:

This calculation is wrong, because 60% from 10 EUR is 6 EUR. So you will get 6 * 1.4 = 8.4$ for a 1 month sale.

6. FilePost

Best Answers:
    Jimbo, have you checked Rererrals section in 'My account' tab? You can see a list of your referrals there with details about their revenue. Please let me know the result.

7. borde

borde Guest

Best Answers:
    Your rates are very attractive!!!
    I would like to use PPD plan. Please check my email with details for checking.

borde, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  8. FilePost

Best Answers:
    Do you mean PPS plan? Where have you sent the details? Via support system or to me personally ? I can not see a pm from you unfortunately.

FilePost, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  9. masnadiero

masnadiero Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PPD is default, no need to ask for that

masnadiero, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  10. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry filepost - I missed this referal page some how :) as I cansee 14 referals 3 have used the site, 1 is actively using the site... generating $1/day haha... ah well... come on referals xD

jimbo-53, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  11. FilePost

Best Answers:
    Good to know you have found it!

I expect you will earn more with referrals soon)

12. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hope so. I just want a few who are getting sales with renewals and i'll be happy :)

13. FilePost

Best Answers:
    For the latest couple hours we faced slow remote upload from other file hosting (files may stay in Starting status for a long time) - please do not worry, the files are being uploaded now normally, so the queue should disappear soon.

If you still see that files are not uploaded well into your account please try to remove them from the queue and add upload links again.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

14. Sipen

Sipen Peon

Best Answers:
    Has anyone started working with this file sharing? Take me to the referrals. :)

Sipen, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  15. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am working pruely as a recruiter atm... trying to get referals... I don't personally work with file hosts til they are big but I always get referals everywhere - if you want to be under me sipen click my link :)

16. AtaruZ

AtaruZ Peon

Best Answers:
    You've recruited me too for FP!
    Bye!

AtZ

AtaruZ, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  17. peter9

peter9 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello.
    Must say - your earning plan is very attractive. I have joined your site and I think I'll switch to using your site from now on.

However, things that are most important to give us - your affiliates - at this beginning stage:

- reassurance that you are planning to survive and develop long term and not disappear after a month or so

- reassurance that you stick to your premium terms AS STATED ON YOUR WEBSITE - i.e. unlimited time storage and space for premium files, if claimed so, should mean EXACTLY that and nothing less

- reassurance that you are not going to cheat/steal about your partners/workers' downloads, sales and especially rebills - i.e. downloads or sales 'magically not appearing' in our account when they were factually made

- that nobody is going to get banned WITHOUT A REASON; that nobody's files will get erase in their accounts FOR NO REASON; that nobody's earned payment will be denied WITHOUT ANY REASON given

- that your user SUPPORT group is not going to start avoiding important issues when they are brought up and mentioned; -> a good, and hopefully prompt, support IS VERY IMPORTANT for a serious filehost

I've had some bad experiences with other filehosts out there and is hard to trust anyone nowadays. Your earning plan looks rather revolutionizing in the file-sharing world and seem to a offer long term perspective for earning, yet, no matter the great opportunity that is shown, I'm sure no-one would enjoy seeing it's filehost turning "lazy" with it's support as time goes by and starting to treat it's workers in an unfair and greed driven manner just because your service might 'earn more by doing so' and, we, the users, 'can't do nothing to stop you at doing so'.

It takes competence to succeed in any business, such it is the case in file-hosting. Can filepost truly and with confidence say that it has what it takes for success?

Other things:
    - hope you can keep download speeds for free users competitive to other hosts (quite important)
    - hope the 400 MB limit for free users, eventually, gets raised to 1 GB (current is OK, but downloaders are used to bigger download capabilities from "bigger/biggest hosts")
    - hope upload always works and upload speeds are kept normal

You mention "carders". What do you mean by "carders"?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
    peter9, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  18. dkp

dkp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is filepost have any connection with recently vanished piggyshare.com ?, I asked so because piggyshare too work with euro's for buying premium accounts and have similar file host script.

Thanks

dkp, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  19. FilePost

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your detailed post, Peter9. All the points you have described are really important, and I would like to assure you we will do our best to take a leading position on the market.

As for disappearing - we have been working on the hosting for a long time - you can see that yourself by reviewing the site - thus we are not going to just disappear. Our goal is to work out long-term relationship with our partners. And we realize that competition is strong, and we are ready for that.

As for your suggestion about increasing 400MB size - we plan to implement a scheme when partners will control this limitation themselves.

Thanks for your input again )

Also, as for carders, we mean that there are people who try to add as many as possible false sales to their account and request payout (they do not share anything really) .

No, we are not related to this site at all.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
    FilePost, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  20. peter9

peter9 Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to read your response. That implementation would be nice.

Oh yeah I forgot about those types. Never did stuff like that. That sure is cheating.

peter9, Jul 22, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.