1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filemaker Server 5.5/6 for OSX where can I get this?

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by Mia, Nov 6, 2007.

hello, we upgraded our FMPRO Web Server eons ago, however the DB has still been on OS9.... I was never able to secure a copy of FM Server for OSX, though I have asked...

Anyway, does anyone know where I can get a copy of FM Server 5, 5.5, or 6 for OSX? I own a license to the FM server 5.5 on OS9, just need the OSX version...

I cannot buy FM Server from Filemaker as their version is too new. Anyone? Thank you.

Mia, Nov 6, 2007 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  2. winnerz

winnerz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    winnerz, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I hope so too.... We just build a new SATA based RAID G4 system to migrate of an older iMac that we have been using under OS9... I'd really like to take advantage of the G4 and SoftRAID as well as the extra RAM I have vs. the old iMac... That and I am hoping Optigold will be more stable under OSX.. We tried to move away over a year ago, but were unable to get anyone at DP to sell us a copy of FM Server for OSX.. Or at least let us know if we own it already.. We do own Server for the Classic OS....

Thanks again for the help!

Mia, Nov 8, 2007 IP
  4. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Hey no really luck locating the software on those forums.. At least nothing I can see by viewing threads.. I really do not want to join another forum...

Also, I contacted Filemaker Support and have not heard anything from them either regarding this version... I really need to get this up and running.

Does anyone have a copy of OSX Filemaker Server 5.5 they want to part with? HELP>>>>>

Mia, Nov 9, 2007 IP