1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filemaker 5/Opti Vista Compatibility

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by tbohen, Dec 11, 2006.

Plan on moving to vista soon, anyone running filemaker/opti on it yet?

Shawn, has digital point done any testing?

Thanks

tbohen, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  2. bclark

bclark Guest

Best Answers:
    We are running 1 Optigold client on Windows Vista Beta 2. Optigold and FileMaker were both installed while the machine was running Windows XP. We have seen some connectivity issues but are not sure if it is vista related. (Usually solved via rebooting Vista machine).

We will not be trying to upgrade the machine with the DB on it until we see Digtal Point say ok this version works.

bclark, Dec 12, 2006 IP
  3. tbohen

tbohen Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have ABSOLUTELY NO plans to upgrade the server, just wondering about clients.

Thanks for the reply, anyone else out there? Before I take the plunge I was hoping to hear from more then one person :)

tbohen, Dec 13, 2006 IP
  4. tbohen

tbohen Peon

Best Answers:
    TTT,

Anyone try Vista yet? I would prefer for someone other then me to be the guinea pig :)

tbohen, Jan 4, 2007 IP
  5. tbohen

tbohen Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this will probably jinx me, but I've been running Filemaker5/Opti for most of the day now with no glitches, I've done pretty much everything, create accounts, process cc's, run reprots etc. So it appears to work fine, of course my db will probably get corrupted as soon as I post this....

tbohen, Jan 9, 2007 IP