1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filehosts That Pay for Downloads -Need suggestion

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by phantomddl, Jun 14, 2010.

Hello, i own an adult website that has 4-5k uniques with good pageviews.
    I upload to 5 different hosts but, sharingmatrix is being pretty slow at uploading nowadays so i am not going to use it, i need a good suggestion for another filehost
    Currently i use; Hotfile, Fileserve, Rapidshare, Filestab and Sharingmatrix
    thanks

phantomddl, Jun 14, 2010 IP
    betterweb likes this.
  2. baree

baree Peon

Best Answers:
  3. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    You should try megashare, recently re launched, unlimited: uploads/downloads/file sizes and their affiliate system is really good with proof of earnings on the affiliate page of the site

betterweb, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  4. WaiJosper

WaiJosper Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Rapidshare and use AAN to monetize your files. If you need exact method on how to do this then contact me.

WaiJosper, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  5. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rapidshare rewards are gone

Hotfile pays pretty good alot of people use it more people that use it = more $$$

DJboutit2, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  6. Gengar

Gengar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try Uploadbox (dot) com. It's fast and has a great revenue system.

Gengar, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  7. WaiJosper

WaiJosper Peon

Best Answers:
    hotfile only allows download speed of 128 KBPS for free members which is very bad for earning with them.

WaiJosper, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  8. DJboutit2

DJboutit2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hotfile as a free user I get 250k to 300k

DJboutit2, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  9. phantomddl

phantomddl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    does megashares allow adult tho? i read their TOS and its confusing

phantomddl, Jun 15, 2010 IP
  10. phantomddl

phantomddl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    oops my bad, betterweb said megashare, not megashares. i will check it out

phantomddl, Jun 16, 2010 IP
  11. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    phantomddl I did say megashare (dot com) not megashareS. Seriously megashare is the original and just relaunched -; quite amazing. I'm earning over $1,000 a month and megashare does allow adult (i know :) WaiJosper with a premium membership megashare will match your line speed! I know I have the best virgin broadband here in london and it's superfast. It was pretty fast as a free user too. DJboutit2 You say Hotfile as a free user I get 250k to 300k you will get 1gb as a free user with megashare and unlimited with premium, and I got my hands on free premium for everyone, the webmaster emailed it to top affiliates and asked us if we wanted to pass it on. And it's good to share but I can't post a link yet as I'm new!

betterweb, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  12. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it ok to post it like this? megashare (dot) com/free_account_hidden.php#

13. RickyFS

RickyFS Peon

Best Answers:
    1000 USD/month is pretty impressive with the rates offered - We got guys making ~500/week with our rates, so 1000 is pretty good :)

RickyFS, Jun 17, 2010 IP
    betterweb likes this.
  14. onlineworkers

onlineworkers Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like rapidshare and hotfile...

onlineworkers, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  15. Pozzy

Pozzy Peon

Best Answers:
    Please check the URL in my signature. We have quite a few adult publishers.

Pozzy, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  16. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi again all, sorry I'm new to this. I used to be an ebay power seller I needed to buy stuff, pay for auctions, advertise, blimey google's expensive etc... and I made a little over $1,000 a month, you have to, to get the power seller status (and had to get someone help me make my ebay) but ended up with about $500 after all expenses! So i'm new to all this, webmaster forums and all. Now no advertising just sharing (they provide the share button, so I can share the upload immediately from the site to practically anywhere)
    The juicy bit, which I hope is improved on because it's a bit clumsy (a ref number or my email when you sign would be better) is apparently if you refer me in your email when you ask them to pay (once a month) I'll get a small % of rev share. So clearly I'm going to focus on this, I've scrapped ebay Megashare rules! for me anyway.
    Some Advice Please: How do I attach proof of earnings?

How do I attach proof of earnings

17. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    phantomddl I hope you find the info useful and like the unlimited storage, file sizes, speed, uploads and download and earnings (i'm only spending 4 hrs a week oh this at the moment!) you can get with this free premium account : megashare (dot) com/free_account_hidden.php# Can anyone advise me where this should be posted, so everyone can benefit?
    thx

18. snewtonge

snewtonge Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't undestand how these file sharing sites affiliate programs work. I mean, how do they make money to pay their affiliates? The ads on their sites? :confused: Their bandwidth fees I'm sure are a fortune to begin with, do they really have any money left over to actually pay affiliates?

snewtonge, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  19. betterweb

betterweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Snewtonge I agree, Can't be sustainable. I researched this as best I can, before I decided who to go with, seems to me they're all offering the earth then people have problems because there comes a point they can't deliver. Classic example is Bigandfree closing recently. New(ish) site offering the earth, more money out than could possibly be coming in so some months down the line they go bust! You need a website that's been going a long time with a sustainable model otherwise you can't plan or build. So my choice was simple really, I chose megashare, firstly because it's been going since 2004 it's already a big site globally check alexa and their U.S traffic is climbing see compete, since they relaunched, but most importantly because I can see how they've been in business so long and why it's sustainable. They give you 70% rev share of all the ad, cpa and premium account revenue you bring in, so because the site is serving over a million ad impressions a day and selling lots of premium accounts their 30% really does stack up, as does your 70% and you can rely on it. 90% and it wouldn't work $100 a download and all these other ridiculous too good to be true offers are exactly that: to good to be true. Best case scenario not so many sign ups for them so the money doesn't run out to quickly. Megashare enables me to build a business getting 5% revenues of all affiliates who refer me! Pretty cool and most important sustainable. If you refer me, I'll try to share all I've learnt with you

20. Karismapie

Karismapie Peon

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Hotfile.

Karismapie, Jun 19, 2010 IP