1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filefactory Pays

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ffs, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revachan

revachan Peon

Best Answers:
    Pretty Simple. Has No Money To Pay US. Changing The Reason Over and over!

1. Paypal blocked
    2. Oh we want to give user a chance to request payout so we will pay in Sunday.
    3. On Sunday, Instead of paying we will try our trial payment on Monday. oo trial payment
    4. Monday many users declined. Got the email DMCA rules.
    5. some users with high payout doesnt have DMCA deleted files.
    6. Oh You have fraudulent Traffic. oo first reason dmca and dmca passed you got fraudulent traffic.
    7. Today. You mirrored the files.
    8. Next, I don't have money to pay my RENT! LOL!

STUPID FILEFACTORY! SCAM FOREVER!

revachan, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  2. benjoo

benjoo Peon

Best Answers:
    You become quite arrogant with these words. Specially after you concede problems with the ref tracking and guess then for mirroring without truly knowing about if or if not.

You may have some uppers who gain 1k5 ... but count these and then count those with small rewards (which you now punish) ... what will be happens if only the few with 1k5 will last?

regards
    ben

benjoo, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  3. bravowall

bravowall Active Member

Best Answers:
    stupid filefactory! Scam forever!

bravowall, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  4. mrfunny

mrfunny Peon

Best Answers:
    I have not seen any host dared to insult the user, such as filefactory

@ffs: Just remember...Everything alwasy begin is small... ok i'm small uploader...i will be wait to see..u will be have how many BIG UPLOADER

I'll save all text this topic to share all place as i can...And wait the result...

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    mrfunny, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  5. benjoo

benjoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry got no response, so again:

@ffs

But please believe me, it is your greatest mistake to insist on rule 5. Many honest Users are disappointed on that and don't using filefactory for that reason.

Again: remove that rule and lower the rates, you will get more reliable and honest users then. And more premium sales too.

See the other side: You set your bucks on some users, that use FF exclusivily. But you don't see the leecher's needs. Leecher's don't using unique sites to obtain the downloads. And upon this knowing, they buys an account which can be used on many sites as well. And if FF is available only on few sites, it will NOT to be FF.

So they decide for Hotfile or Depositfiles or Netload... important here: OR! ... couse them all available on many sites, only FF not. It don't matters if FF is exclusively on some sites (in truth it is exclusively from some single users on the sites out there)... Leechers want an universal usable account.

Don't golddrush anymore... become serious with your supporters.

Also: Finally translate your website to other languages.

And again: back to me... I can't provide the proof of no mirroring, couse you can't find the links, even i give the url to you. The Links are crypted there, only invited and authorized users can see them, so you can visit the Site and you will see nothing. What should i do now?

regards
    ben

benjoo, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  6. bravowall

bravowall Active Member

Best Answers:
    stupid filefactory! Scam forever!

7. Skrewdriver

Skrewdriver Peon

Best Answers:
    Mirroring is not allowed. okay..
    Be honest, if no one had ever mirrored FF links, no one would know anything about FF
    The big filehosters, like megaupload, netload, so on. They dont say anything abaout mirroring, becouse it is established!

Why people should upload a lot of files _only_ on a small stupid one click hoster? And every FH was at the beginning a inconsiderable company..? Thats stupid. FF should be thankful, that some sites, boards, communitys give a hoster like FF a chance and didnt upload exclusive on the big hosters.

And a lil comment will be nice, otherwise i must write in big letters, becouse this people get constandly reports.. (exception sappy spam)

regards
    vodkaorgange

Skrewdriver, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  8. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:

Hello,

Please do not try to slander us on the DigitalPoint forum. Yes, we know who you are. You are just going to end up making yourself look stupid.

You were not paid because you did not follow the rules of our Rewards program, it's as simple as that.

You have broken all of the rules that I listed in the previous email that we've sent you. Not only did you share files:
    http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?t=2991912
    http://www.ceeok.com/-MULTI-Supreme...PACK-DLC-Infinite-War-Battle-Pack_286392.html
    http://www.downeu.com/forum/id/games/93726-pro-evolution-soccer-2010-v-103-vitality.html
    etc

You also have had a lot of files removed due to DMCA Violations:
    +---------------+------------+
    | Deletion Date | DMCA Count |
    | 2010-11-10 | 23 |
    | 2010-11-06 | 17 |
    | 2010-11-05 | 81 |
    | 2010-10-29 | 22 |
    | 2010-10-19 | 3 |
    | 2010-10-08 | 18 |
    | 2010-10-06 | 4 |
    | 2010-10-05 | 21 |
    | 2010-09-28 | 87 |
    | 2010-09-25 | 15 |
    | 2010-09-24 | 18 |
    | 2010-09-23 | 10 |
    | 2010-09-19 | 2 |
    | 2010-09-14 | 4 |

Again, please do not try to spread lies about our company because you're angry that you were not paid. Did you own Electronic Arts and got the right to spread the above upload??You did not follow the rules, thus, you were not paid. It's simple.

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  9. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    It's a final warning for

revachan

bravowall

mrfunny

Avoid Shouting over here.We have everything here with your account related.just don't behave so smart because you have deleted file.Still we have your IP Address,the log file,quarantined file etc which will be enough to prove that you have uploaded an illegal stuff and you were breaking the rule.we might be forced to take serious action against you 3 pupil if you fail to stop missleading many over here.

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  10. glaucoheitor

glaucoheitor Peon

Best Answers:
    Filefactory likes to threaten users.

I quit using it.

glaucoheitor, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  11. Blue Star Ent.

Blue Star Ent. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They only threatened those who are breaking important rules. Filefactory is in the right. Those who are breaking the rules are in the wrong.

Blue Star Ent., Nov 10, 2010 IP
  12. glaucoheitor

glaucoheitor Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I know, but two things:

1 - Do they really have to do it in public?
    2 - All the others servers don't do this kind of stuff...

glaucoheitor, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  13. bravowall

bravowall Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do you think? when warning the member of digitalpoint.com ? it is funny when you are only member of digitalpoint.com . threatening or member support ?You say that people upload illegal program, and to overcome many downloads capcher? it's just your words only, please give concrete evidence. but you do not pay money is the rule 5, DMCA, why there is so unreasonable? Because you do not know their own systems in where is failed. downloader you to remove capcher that it error your system, why blame to the uploader? How long does it promise you about the problem will be solved, was going to cycle on the next payment? or just the chorus still rule 5 and the DMCA.

14. bravowall

bravowall Active Member

Best Answers:
    And finally I can say stupid filefactory! Scam forever!

15. popular101

popular101 Peon

Best Answers:
    oh people just stop using this site and move on..digital point is an established forum with high traffic..many users will know this and it will labeled filefactory as a scam.simple as that,

popular101, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  16. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:

We on filefactory have your file factory account details like your IP address,What you have uploaded etc.On using these we can take serious action again all the 3 pupil unless you stop spamming here.

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  17. bravowall

bravowall Active Member

Best Answers:
    filefactory view our words as spam. They scam us and ask for silence. we need to speak to people they Scam

18. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    You can definitely take legal actions or whatever you need. However this is not File Factory support forum nor is it controlled by File Factory. Whether something is spam or not is at the discretion of our administrators and moderators. If you think that something is spammy, please feel free to report via the Report Button.

wisdomtool, Nov 10, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.