1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filefactory Pays

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ffs, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. popular101

popular101 Peon

Best Answers:
    or maybe close your site

popular101, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  2. mrfunny

mrfunny Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok ! This is my PROFF

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

@ FFS: I feel frustrated not because of the amount of $ 83, it is not too large. I just do not like the way the FF's clearly not alone. If you think FF, ff not share the link with other site's link is stronger for FF, I'm sorry that's how silly I've ever seen. Take time to review the major sites now as Hotfile, fileserver, Filesonic, I believe that the number of users as well as their level of credibility is very much larger than FF, and they did not need the stupid rules the other chamber.

Hopefully FF will quickly change their rules, so that I and many others will continue to support FF.

mrfunny, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  3. bravowall

bravowall Active Member

Best Answers:
    @mrfunny:

@ffs ask you to send him your link information. your file sharing on the forum, blog, website? rather than the amount you earn

bravowall, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  4. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    @mrfunny i can understand your feeling...we have went through your account and largely you have used filefactory for mirroring your files.In general till now we don't permit mirroring links.if you went through the page

http://www.filefactory.com/make_money/

In that we have clearly mentioned that we don't allow mirroring.For time being we still stick these rule no 5 and we have plan to bring a change on it very soon.If you interested try using filefactory alone i am sure it might help you with generation of premium sales..I do apologize for inconvenience caused.

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  5. mrfunny

mrfunny Peon

Best Answers:
    http://zthien.softarchive.net
    Code (markup):
    ==> This is my blog
    my account is

mrfunny, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  6. mrfunny

mrfunny Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok! If you confirm that the rules will be removed forever, then it became very simple. I only ask for a small job

==> Please help me get back the amount in the account was lost when I request Payout

I will continue to add one once again put their faith in FF, after receiving my money in my account, I will continue to upload and share on the forum and portal that I know.

Hopefully everything will be fine soon, that's the best way to FF and the uploader, and mutually beneficial. Nobody wants to cause trouble for each other what to do.

mrfunny, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  7. MaX.

MaX. Active Member

Best Answers:
    you wont be paid... just stop using FF and move on with your life.. there are many good sites that pay without any of these rules

MaX., Nov 10, 2010 IP
  8. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try using FF alone.We will consider posting back the amount to your account on satisfaction of your dedicated work...As of now i can't do anything....We have pupil who earns more than 1500 USD per month....So put your dedicated work payments assured...

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  9. Darkangel21

Darkangel21 Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ and what of those who do actually only use Filefactory and don't use bots that have had their payment declined? Should they take the loss and continue to use the site as they did and just hope another payment wont be declined next time for the same or another reason?

People do actually spend a lot of time and effort uploading and getting other people to use Filefactory.

Darkangel21, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  10. mrfunny

mrfunny Peon

Best Answers:
    That's mean, until the Rule No.5 is changed I can share links with other host's link ? But right now , it's not, Right ?

Since I can not separate one of my articles into two different posts 1 article 1 of the FF and all the other links, as this is the forum I will post the same article and delete my nick. So I hope soon to change Rule No.5

mrfunny, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  11. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    Mirroring mean you upload a file name.avi 100 MB size on filefactory host and with that you upload same file with same 100 MB size on the other host.And all together you add those different host link with same file size along with ff link and start a thread mean is only considered as mirroring..And for these only we decline payment.

If you not clear let me know .

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  12. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    We almost blocked bot downloads.So i am sure here after you should not have any problem with it :)

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  13. Darkangel21

Darkangel21 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm not worried about bots but questioning declined and future payents including DMCA issues some people are having.

Darkangel21, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  14. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    It's almost the concern problem have been fixed.Basically those who had suffered bot downloads and file mirror issue their payment were rejected along with a word DMCA thats it.Beyond that nothing to worry... :) Hope you clear now :)

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  15. benjoo

benjoo Peon

Best Answers:
    @ffs

I have discussed very extensive with the support now. And all i can say:

You are changing the reason to decline the payments faster, like i change my socks.

First it was DMCA, then it was fraudulent traffic, then it was Bot-Downloads, now you guess for mirroring.

So what should i do? I have posted my Links on an closed site and it was prohibted to me to tell you this site.

You never have stated anywhere, that it is an condition users have to bring any kind of evidences in order to recieve payments.

The reason why i am have no counted ref's are:

- Your tracking of referals don't works properly. Maybe there is an Problem with the sort of cookies you use for that (normal Cookies instead of session cokkies for example). I have refered some of my pals using my reflink and nothing was counted. -> On every other company this works well.

- You don't tracking the IP-Adresses of downloads, so if an user loads with an downloadmanager and then decides to purchase an premium acc, you can't assign this sales, couse they don't comes via the download-page. -> Every other company assign such downloads with the IP.

- Your site ist not available in German nor French nor Spanish nor Italienic and so on. Do you like to purchase on sites if you don't understand an single word of the Terms? Sure you not. -> Every other company had translated the site to several languages.

Conclusions:

Every other company allows mirroring and sells accounts as well. Only filefactory not.
    Every other company tracks referals properly. Only filefactory not.
    Every other company pays when there was few reported Files. Only filefactory not.
    Every other company provides stable service and support foreign customers as well. Only filefactory not.
    No other company requires any evidences in order to payout. Only filefactory does.
    No other company cheats honest users upon misunderstanding of business. Only filefactory does.
    No other company cheats honest users upon system-errors. Only filefactory does.
    No other company cheats honest users when ran out of money instead lower the rewards. Only filefactory does.

and so on and on and on...

So you initate an goldrush with your extraordinary reward-rates and all you get are many cheaters and fraudulent traffic. So again: lower the rewards, remove the nonsense rules (no mirroring etc.), make your service more interssiting to honest users instead to cheating users. And you gain more as of now. And stop punish your existing honest users. NOW! Or you get a real bitter bill for that i promise.

And back to me: You make an totally mess with me about $68 ... is that worth of? What should i do now?

regards
    ben

Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
    benjoo, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  16. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    @benjoo i apologize yes there is a problem in tracking referals....All i can assure these type problem will be fixed.Moreover we have fixed bot download issue and there is nothing to worry with it....We will fix the referals problem asap....As for as mirroring the file still we stand with our rule no 5..

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  17. mrfunny

mrfunny Peon

Best Answers:
    Wait..wait...and wait ! ..what's exactly the time ff have to chagne Rule No.5

With Rule No.5 FF'll have

1. UPloader..who don't know about the silly Rule :)) upload as crazy ..and after that like me...lost all the money
    2. All use ( Included uploader) will be lost faith and ...the end result is going to die FF
    3. No Faith..NO Life <== Just remember that. I'm not kdding...it's all right for all company on over the world . Do not underestimate the user and uploader
    4. No Uploader ==> No Material ==> DIE ==> FF

mrfunny, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  18. MaX.

MaX. Active Member

Best Answers:
    LOL.. this is funny ;)

MaX., Nov 10, 2010 IP
  19. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol man really we don't mind of pupil who failed to Read Rule no 5 :) As said we have members who still earning more than 1500 usd p.m and you small uploaders who mirror the file and then keep shouting like these....

ffs, Nov 10, 2010 IP
  20. benjoo

benjoo Peon

Best Answers:
    @ffs

But please believe me, it is your greatest mistake to insist on rule 5. Many honest Users are disappointed on that and don't using filefactory for that reason.

Again: remove that rule and lower the rates, you will get more relaiable and honest users then. And more premium sales too.

See the other side: You set your bucks on some users, that use FF exclusivily. But you don't see the leecher's needs. Leecher's don't using unique sites to obtain the downloads. And upon this knowing, they buys an account which is used on many sites as well. And if FF iss available only on few sites, it will NOT to be FF.

So they decide for Hotfile or Depositfiles or Netload... important here: OR! ... couse them all available on many sites, only FF not. And it don't matters if FF is exclusively on some sites couse an leecher want an universal usable account.

don't golddrush anymore... become serious with your supporters.

Also: Finally translate your website to other languages.

And again: back to me... I can't provide the proof of no mirroring, couse you can't find the links, even i give the url to you. The Links are crypted there, only invited and authorized users can see them, so you can visit the Site and you will see nothing. What should i do now?

regards
    ben

benjoo, Nov 10, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.