1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Filefactory Pays

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by ffs, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hi i have been working in filefactory.com as staff member.So i am here to help your querys related with regards to filefactory.com affliate program and other querys related with filefactory.com is most welcome too.

You can take a look at our current reward system in the site..

We're thinking of making changes to the rewards program, but we're not sure what people really want. So far, here's the following possibilities:

1.Paying for downloads by Premium members. Either each Premium account can have one download counted per file per account, or each Premium account can have one download counted on any file per day.

2.Paying for downloads by Premium members that the member referred. If we pay for Premium accounts the member referred, we can probably pay for all downloads by them per day, meaning one download per file per day.

3.Paying more for downloads from the US, UK and CA.

4.Removing the ratios dependent on premium sales, and instead paying a percentage (maybe 20-30%) of any income generated. We'd also then pay for different country tiers; like fileserve.

We can't implement them all, but i agree that the Rewards program is not up to date enough anymore and doesn't offer the best value for money as it could.

So Kindly Add your feedback that will help us in making changes to the rewards program.

ffs, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  2. panicker

panicker Peon

Best Answers:
    This:

1.Paying for downloads by Premium members. Either each Premium account can have one download counted per file per account.

Also:

Payup for both downloads and premium sales on the day, not just the highest.

panicker, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  3. want2makecash

want2makecash Peon

Best Answers:
    I've worked with many many of these kind of places, and filefactory is the only one who didn't pay.

So i'd guessing paying out may be a start?

want2makecash, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  4. panicker

panicker Peon

Best Answers:
    They do pay. Ive received payments twice now. So did the others in this forum/

panicker, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  5. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    @want2makecash Do you had premium membership at the time of payout request???

ffs, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  6. warooter

warooter Guest

Best Answers:
    Please support webmoney, I used to be a premium member but, now I lost my account because you don't support Webmoney and I can't use PayPal !

warooter, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  7. money$maker

money$maker Member

Best Answers:
    this file host is bad. You need to have a Filefactory premium account in order to receive payments and they delete your account and cancel payments if you upload to other file hosts

not support ePassporte, Webmoney, etc

money$maker, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  8. panicker

panicker Peon

Best Answers:
    It would be nice if we could get more detailed information on our earnings including how we fair against other uploaders.

panicker, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  9. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    @warooter now we use Paypal,Moneybookers,Alertpay,Webmoney purse for payout.

@money$maker we are in process of launching of new rewards program from August.In that free members also get paid.. :)

ffs, Jul 4, 2010 IP
  10. zaBjudaH

zaBjudaH Peon

Best Answers:
    I would try this host but 1 terabyte for premium is just not enough. New games these days are about 7+ GIGS, 1080P movies are what 30gigs? I mean hotfile, fileserve, sharing-matrix all have unlimited storage for premiums.... What do you say?

zaBjudaH, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  11. kanenite

kanenite Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah , 1tb storage is too little imo while other can offer unlimited storage.

kanenite, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  12. jagan1981

jagan1981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FF is sucks in one word...go for SM..The best and On time Payment

jagan1981, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  13. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:

we'll see if it's possible to lift the limit and we should have an update in the near future... :)

ffs, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  14. ziko00213

ziko00213 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello ; I have some suggestions :

1. Epassporte payement .
    2. Payout available for both Free and Premium Members .
    3. 2000 GB Storage Space . ( I know many persons who upload 100 GB in 2 days )
    4. The download procedure is extremly complicated ; if you can simplify the acces to the download page it Will be much better . - Why all those Images about premium beneficts ; every person hwo download files knows that there is FREE AND PREMIUM ; so a simple table is much enough .
    5. Rates are very low comparing to concurants ; If you can disable (Copper .....) and add Tier countries with stable rates that would be much better .
    6. The download speed for free members is very Bad .

ziko00213, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  15. GMC

GMC Member

Best Answers:
    You didnt answer this

Its a frustration of mine - I make a couple of dollars a day - but when I sell an account I get $3... and dont get my usual $2

Doesnt seem right to me

GMC, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  16. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    We pay whichever is higher, the amount you generate from downloads or subscription...But we're getting rid of that gold/silver ranking system and soon we just paying countries soon...

ffs, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  17. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    we may lift the storage limit to 2 TB sooner..And we are in the middle of process of redesign the website...

ffs, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  18. zubusha

zubusha Member

Best Answers:
    No Use Some Files Get's Missing In 6 Months I Got Lot Of Dead Links Espacialy From Server d016 , No Not D M C A Even Links I Didn't Share, Which I Transfered From Rapidshare And Thought Will Download Later All Gone. What's The Use Of 2Tb If No Sure How Long It Will Last.

Also Lost $25 They Say Paid And Not Yet Received, I Am Quiting,

zubusha, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  19. ffs

ffs Peon

Best Answers:
    well if you have any such an issue kindly send an email to support department we will look into that...Email Id support{at}filefactory{dot}com

ffs, Jul 28, 2010 IP
  20. zubusha

zubusha Member

Best Answers:
    I Lost Count Of The emails I Send , But They Did Reply Saying They Paid. The END. Nothing Less Nor More, So I Didn't Bother Them Regarding The Same Matter, No I Am Withdrawing The Files From FF To Megaupload One By One.

Dead Links They Say Copyright, But I Mentioned I Never Made The Links Public, So Who Know They Are Copyright,

This Is The Last Email I Received Of That Matter And I Did As It Said And No Reply Till Date,

Last edited: Jul 28, 2010
    zubusha, Jul 28, 2010 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.