1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fighting negative Amazon reviews

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Julian Brockmann, Mar 21, 2022.

I have a book for sale with an ISBN.

It got a 1 star review on Amazon by someone who gives 1 star for everything.

Since then, my sales dropped to zero.

As I couldn't care less about Amazon "banning" me, as I have never asked them to list my book, what can I do to either overpower that 1 star review or have the review removed or have the book removed?

All of this without cost, of course. That would be the same as paying money for decrypting files that were encrypted against my will.

Julian Brockmann, Mar 21, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Who is running the sale on Amazon? someone selling without permission? or have I misunderstood?

The usual thing is to offer your buyers an updated copy, new book, discount code etc if they will give you a review. It will only take a few to push the 1* down the list and leave the glowing reports higher.

sarahk, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  3. Julian Brockmann

Julian Brockmann Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don't offer books on amazon, amazon takes books into their listing once you get an ISBN. Like any other bookstore. You cannot have your books removed from there or any other store. All you can do is create another one with no ISBN.

Julian Brockmann, Mar 22, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    gotcha, sounds like you need to solicit reviews from your customers. Do you have an author's newsletter or anything that goes out?

sarahk, Mar 22, 2022 IP