1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FFXIV Domination ** - This Will Be HUGE! – Affiliates This Is Your Next Goldmine..

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Chri5123, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Lynxtouch

Lynxtouch Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow so in just over 2 weeks or something from launch, you've been able to take the product up to $230 a day?

That's incredible - are you promoting yourself at all?

Lynxtouch, Oct 14, 2010 IP
  2. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a FFXIV site I have been working on, I will start sending you some traffic when I have the time to do a write for your product.

Looking great btw. Good luck with the future of FFXIV Domination.

Morrow66, Oct 15, 2010 IP
  3. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Cheers man :)

Yes well as you can see 5 of those sales on that day were direct sales.

Not really been promoting really heavily just a few articles here and there and seems to be converting nicely.

In fact you can see the basic plan I was following on the affiliate page in the way of a free affiliate report >> http://www.ffxivdomination.com/affiliates.html

If you need any help promoting it or any pointers send me a PM and I will help you out.

Sounds good ^

If you want a hand with the write up I can help you there?

Would be awesome if you could give us a try for conversions. ;)

UPDATE:

The site has now been updated with a new design and video that is improving conversions furthur.

Not by a HUGE amount to be honest as it was converting steadily but will test a bit more - I am sure you agree it looks a lot easier on the eye now.

If you need any help reach out or check out the free affiliate report that will tell you how to get started.

All the best

Chris

P.S I will post some updated screen shots of conversions soon.

Chri5123, Oct 17, 2010 IP
  4. WZ-Jarrod

WZ-Jarrod Peon

Best Answers:
    Setting a domain up now. Going to give this a try. Just getting started in the CB world.

WZ-Jarrod, Oct 18, 2010 IP
  5. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK, sounds great there is an affiliate guide on the page that will help you get started:

http://www.ffxivdomination.com/affiliates.html

Also the site has just broke the 10 gravity mark!

Got loads of updates coming to the site and the guide - and the new design is converting a lot better than before!

Here are some stats from yesterday:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If anyone needs help getting started follow the affiliate guide above ^ or shoot me a PM.

More updates coming shortly on this...

Jump on board it's HOT!

To Your Success,

Chris

Chri5123, Oct 20, 2010 IP
  6. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have emailed you and sent you a private message and still have gotten no help and no reply. I guess I am doing ok by myself now as I have written some articles and sent a decent amount of traffic and so far 54 hops and 2 sales(both of them yesterday)..

auburnfan23, Oct 21, 2010 IP
  7. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

I apologize my friend - just sent you through a PM now I am sure I wasn't notified of this when it came through as a new message.

Awesome work though - 1 sale in 27 hops is not bad at all - maybe I need some tips from you instead? :)

Let me know if you need anymore help and I promise to get back to you fast - that goes for anyone else as well that wants to get started with FFXIV Domination.

I have put a guide on the affiliate page that will show you how to get started as well:

Also will update with some more conversion stats for you all shortly.

Chris

Chri5123, Oct 22, 2010 IP
  8. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quick update on this I have added the video off the homepage so you can now use it in Youtube or video marketing.

This niche is awesome for youtube marketing the videos are getting a ton of views - check out the affiliate page and upload the new video - also going to be posting some more videos that you can use shortly:

Still the same group of affiliates making the sales on this one - grab the affiliate guide from above and join them :)

If anyone needs any help let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  9. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,

Thought I would add some more conversions so you can see them and is converting very well overall - these 2 are from the weekend:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also the youtube video seems to be working well there are a few of you using that and making it work for you.

I have a review site that I am going to upload shortly that will help you furthur so if you are unsure of how to set up your landing pages you can use it as a base.

Will keep you posted but gravity is creeping up as more affiliates jump on this.

If you need any help getting started download the free affiliate guide on the aff page.

Cheers guys and will let you know when the review site is uploaded.

Chris

Chri5123, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  10. LoftHeR

LoftHeR Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Chris,
    PPC bids has increased dramatically, do you have any suggestions?

LoftHeR, Nov 1, 2010 IP
  11. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey,

Yes I think I have something that may help :)

Just added a review site to the affiliates area that you are welcome to use and it should up conversions as well.

Also make sure you get the FREE affiliate report from that page if you haven't already done so to learn how to put the free site to best effect and get a ton of traffic to it!

There are also a ton more affiliate videos coming VERY soon that you can use for your promos.

This is starting to pick up pace now as more affiliates are jumping on board and with the review site you should have no problems generating more sales!

If you need anymore help let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  12. LoftHeR

LoftHeR Peon

Best Answers:
    It looks great Chris, Thanks!
    What about this opt-in form on the page? How can I connect it with my aweber form?
    Do you have any sample mails for e-mail marketing?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    LoftHeR, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  13. webtester01

webtester01 Peon

Best Answers:
    My article is on the 1st page of Google for "final fantasy 14 guide" and I only get like 5 to 10 hops a day...no conversion yet.

webtester01, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  14. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Just sent you a PM.

Regarding emails sure I will get some done up for you :)

Hey,

Yep try Final Fantasy XIV Leveling guide that converts well - not sure why you havent converted yet send me a link to the article because a few of my other affs are doing well with that and similar phrases.

Also another update touching on the point above ^

The review site has been changed slightly it had a few bugs in the code and was not showing up correctly in IE so please go to the affiliate section and re download it >> http://www.ffxivdomination.com/affiliates.html

Also video marketing in this niche is working very well and I have updated the affiliate tools with some videos that you can use.

There is the main video that is on the homepage that you can use but also some promo ones now that work very well.

For best results - either upload about 3 or 4 of these daily to youtube and make sure you put your link in the description - or even better check out http://www.tubemogul.com/ which will blast your video to all the major sites.

You will of course need an account at each one but you only need to do this once and it is well worth it!

Chris

Chri5123, Nov 4, 2010 IP
  15. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Update for those of you that are having problems entering your opt in code from Aweber into the review site - I have now uploaded full instructions on how to do this.

A BIG shout out to Steve (gimptutor) for helping with this - thanks buddy if you need anything you know where I am. :)

Also added some videos to the affiliate page that are converting really well and they contain real footage from the game.

These convert far better on youtube than your normal "Buy this" videos.

Check out the affiliate page and try out some of the new videos you can see a preview there as well:

Chris

Chri5123, Nov 9, 2010 IP
  16. Chri5123

Chri5123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    UPDATE: Just added some emailers you can use on the affiliate page - use them with the review site for best results:

Conversions are still staying around the 1 in 20/30 mark and they will be better if you are using the emailers.

If you need any help let me know?

Chris

Chri5123, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  17. Vamped

Vamped Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this coming back for the relaunch?

Vamped, May 4, 2013 IP
  18. TheLadyBug

TheLadyBug Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The website is down not loading at all for me.

TheLadyBug, May 5, 2013 IP