1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RevIZionist, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff this is a test and my fourth attempt to post a intro thread after losing a entire thread (the reason for the many fs is because I did not want to lose another composed thread. Fourth try! Ok fingers crossed and 30 min after I began trying (my account was also logged off twice and I had to re-log in and re do the challenge. I feel this is way too much for a non secure site...luckily I saved my second write (intro) so this is a cut and paste of the second thread... First why in the world do members have to do an image verification to make posts? The reason I mention it is because I have a eyesight problem that makes those puzzles difficult. I could understand it if we were posting on a secure site for financial transactions or posting sensitive information, anyway maybe its a probationary thing? Well I Googled politics and religion forums and simply registered at the first site that came up. I didn't know this was a chiefly marketing site. However, I am setting up an online domain two or three of them so this may work out anyway! I reviewed the site and its a good resource. I am a ordained minister with a masters in comparative religions with emphasis on ancient languages, own a paper tiger church (a church on paper and an office, I do not preach etc), and owner of two humanitarian missions one partnered with second harvest food bank. I dont have experience with online marketing and very little regular marketing save for some graphic design work. I am a veteran of the Army (101st, airborne, MOS; PsyOps). Other than religion (the history of and how it interacts with politics) I enjoy science (astronomy and cosmology), art, outdoor activities, and motorsports (anything with wheels), and computers ie posting and running my mouth. Although I am not Jewish by blood I support their cause and an attached to Israel spiritually, so it would be accurate to say I am an ardent Israel supporter. Lastly I subscribe to natural law over positive law but realize we need both...ummm that all...its enough ain't it? I would be happy to elaborate on anything said.

RIZ yea it was a success!

I hate to be such a complainer especially having just joined up, but I have to ask is anyone else having problems with the site being slow hanging and 'jerkey'? I just got a cable modem and am wondering if the problem is the modem or the web site?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    RevIZionist, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. khsocial

khsocial Member

Best Answers:
    Hey welcome to the forum I guess I will see you around:)

khsocial, Jun 29, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.