1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Few questions about adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by noureddxi, Aug 4, 2016.

1) whats is the cpm rate on avegerage ?

2) i'm free to get traffic for anyplace i want? even social media?

3) CPM : im paid per 1 000 visitors or per 1 000 ads impressions?

4) with the case 5 000 visitors , each visitors visit 2 page , each page has 3 ads , how much i will earn ( just cpm) .

5) if i have the same 5 000 visitors every day ? (traffic from a facebook page) i will earn every day from them? ( cpc & cpm)

6) what will happen if those 5 000 visitors ,visit my website for example 3 times per day? it will be calcule as 15 000 visitors ? (pcp & cpm)

thank u !

have a good day !

noureddxi, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Fail.
    Adsense almost always pays per click
    If all your traffic is social media, then that sort of traffic is typically useless to the advertiser, so accounts like that do not last long in the system.

Agent000, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  3. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) whats is the cpm rate on avegerage ? - It depands on your niche

2) i'm free to get traffic for anyplace i want? even social media? - Definitely

3) CPM : im paid per 1 000 visitors or per 1 000 ads impressions? - It is for 1000 impressions

4) with the case 5 000 visitors , each visitors visit 2 page , each page has 3 ads , how much i will earn ( just cpm) . - We cant predict, It depands on your niche

5) if i have the same 5 000 visitors every day ? (traffic from a facebook page) i will earn every day from them? ( cpc & cpm) - We cant predict, It depands on your niche

6) what will happen if those 5 000 visitors ,visit my website for example 3 times per day? it will be calcule as 15 000 visitors ? (pcp & cpm) - We cant predict, It depands on your niche

MayurKawale, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  4. Alex July

Alex July Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, noureddxi. Let me try to help you!

There is no sucm thing as the cpm rate on average. Everything depends on your niche, ads you place on your website and other factors.

No! You are not allowed to get traffic for anyplace. If you use spam, doorways, you gonna be banned. Social media - this is a good way to drive traffic to your website, but everything depends on your strategy.
    If you have your own facebook page, and you drive traffic from it to your website, that's fine.
    If you're spamming, your adsense account will be banned.
    CPMS stand for cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPM)
    4) with the case 5 000 visitors , each visitors visit 2 page , each page has 3 ads , how much i will earn ( just cpm) .
    Zero, if nobody clicks your ads.
    There is no better answer to your question. Adsertisers don't care about the amount of visitors, they care about the amount of clicks.
    You earn if your visitors click ads.
    15 000 impressions. But it has nothing to do with money.

Alex July, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Fail. Wrong. Nonsense. Adsense does not generally pay for visitors or impressions. They pay for clicks!

Agent000, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  6. noureddxi

noureddxi Peon

Best Answers:
    thank u ,
    google adsence pay for click (cpc) and (cpm) right?
    let's say that cpm rate is 1$ , can you answer know form 4 , 5 and 6?

noureddxi, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  7. noureddxi

noureddxi Peon

Best Answers:
    are u sure ? , the pay from impression and click .

8. noureddxi

noureddxi Peon

Best Answers:
    but are u sure about that , i have do some researches and i found that google adsense pay for impression and clicks (cpc+cpm) ,
    something else please , is true that the visitor must be unique for 24 hours?
    if a visitor named "john prest" visited my webste 3 times on the same day, clicks on all the ads , i will earn 3 times from he or juste the first time?

9. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Of course I am sure. 99% of the time they pay per click
    Generally get paid for 3 clicks, but if that sort of think happens more than a few times, then high possibility its invalid or useless clicks for the advertisers, so you could get banned.

Agent000, Aug 5, 2016 IP
  10. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I get a few pennies from impressions and no clicks on a couple of my sites, so they definitely have some impression inventory

pmf123, Aug 7, 2016 IP