1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Few months back registered domains having Page Rank of 4 and above ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by muzaffer786, Sep 11, 2013.

I am surprised to know domains which have been registered a few months back have Pr 4, 5, 6. These domains are for sale in this forum. I checked PR at many places, it is not fake. But one thing which strike me the most is that there are almost no back links or few links. Is it possible, if it is how so fast within few months such page rank is achieved? I am totally confused !

muzaffer786, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  2. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Notable Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    One of my domains (ioxi.de) managed to get a PR4 for some reason, and i have not touched it since i set it up...

Helge Sverre, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  3. muzaffer786

muzaffer786 Member

Best Answers:
    That is what I am asking. If anybody has real knowledge, please share it overhere. Or you can email me.

muzaffer786, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  4. naveenjosh

naveenjosh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Page rank is complete in Google's hand. there are lots of factors and it may be possible that these domains were good in there history and because of some reasons they expired and now booked again. Or some other reason. can't say but yes i am also searching.

Naveen

naveenjosh, Sep 11, 2013 IP
  5. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds astounding..! The only possible thing is may be these websites has good quality back links before that were recently removed but in that case these website can hold this good PR only till the next update. Maybe these concerns an old (and trusted) domains that were dropped and picked up again.

C.Rebecca, Sep 12, 2013 IP