1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feng Shui Chinese Site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by liwei, Aug 26, 2004.

Hi, I would like you to review my Feng Shui Chinese site. The languages are in Chinese and English, split into two different sites. The site is continually updated and currently has an online shop and discussion board.

Let me know if I should make any changes, or what you'd like to see in the future:

www.fengshuichinese.com

liwei, Aug 26, 2004 IP
  2. msaad

msaad Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice site liwei,
    Even though there are only 4 topics, i really enjoyed reading them. Interesting topics! :)

One of the titles is pretty wierd though...
    <$MTEntryTitle$>: Feng Shui Chinese
    Certainly you intended to put something else instead of those brackets! :)

msaad, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  3. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, It's a nice site...

Have to say, you've got some impressive credentials...

Man, that is pretty cool

Anyway I can't really see anything standing out that would make the site unusable or difficult to navigate...

There are a couple of glitches with the site when using firefox that it is probabally worth having a look at though (The background seems to dissapear??!!?).

Anyway, other than that, nice site!

SEbasic, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  4. melaniejk

melaniejk Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Liwei.
    I like the colors of your web site and layout. Did you Feng Shui the web site?
    Is that even possible?

melaniejk, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  5. amberstar702

amberstar702 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Liwei:
    Your website is very clean with a good layout. Lots of good content and colors that blend in well.

We have Asian statues and vases in our entrance hall but no knowledge of Feng Shui. I am very interested in learning more about it to make some changes in my home - and see what happens. :)

Cordially,

amberstar702, Aug 27, 2004 IP
  6. liwei

liwei Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the comments, really appreciate them!

I think I fixed the problem in Firefox as the background was linking to a graphic as well as a colour. The <MT> Tag should be fixed, a Movabletype error.

The site is updated all the time and will include tips on how to Feng Shui your web site also (Yes the site uses Feng Shui!). I'm working on the Chinese Version at the moment, so if you can read Chinese pop click on the Chinese Language graphic on the top right.

Yes at the moment I'm based in Hong Kong and English is my 3rd/4th language. Did you check out my personal site at www.liliwei.com also?

Thanks for your help once again!

liwei, Sep 8, 2004 IP
  7. liwei

liwei Peon

Best Answers:
    Just a quick question, the site is designed with no tables and should be spidered easily. However, it's not ranked too highly on search engines..I know it's to do with links to your site, but thought my site was special enough to be spidered better?

liwei, Sep 8, 2004 IP