1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

feedwordpress plugin - no images

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by mistrymit, Dec 3, 2011.

hi, am using the above plugin on my wordpress site, i can set up the feed and update it and then assign a category for it eg mobile phone blog, so i pull in mobile phone handset news. in my widgets i select show post category and assign 3 recent news items to it, i also select to show author and date and also a thumbnail picture and a little content of around 100 words etc

when i view this on my wordpress site on the home page its displays the title, a fews sentences and read more along with a little box. now am happy with that apart from the little box which is where the image is meant to go, but it just displays the outline of the box, when i click on the the title it then dispalys the full article on my wordpress site with the text and images. its just on the home page that the image is not there

any ideas?

mistrymit, Dec 3, 2011 IP