1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Request on Affiliate Marketing

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by LindseyInteractive, Sep 17, 2018.

I am an Digital Marketing Company owner and we are trying to determine how we would like to do our affiliate marketing program. So I would like to get some feedback from the community on it.

1) Would you prefer just a simple banner/link system where you direct traffic and get a smaller commission?

2) A reseller type of affiliate program where you bring in customers and things of this nature and get a larger commission?

Let me know your answers and thoughts on it.

LindseyInteractive, Sep 17, 2018 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Both approaches have advantages and disadvantages. The first one doesn't involve any initial investment, so you will have more people wanting to join your program. But since the commissions are small, they will treat your program as one of many, nonessential. But they will stick around nonetheless.

The second approach will bring in affiliates willing to put more hours since they will see this as an investment worth working their butts off for. But if their efforts do not produce expected return on investments, they will leave and forget about your program much faster than the first group.

qwikad.com, Sep 17, 2018 IP