1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on SEO Handbook 2007

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by thegypsy, Jan 7, 2007.

1. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks a bunch Angel (and David) I have sent over copies and I look forward to any feedback you may have... we're making a winner here...lol

thegypsy, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  2. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I will give it a try as long as it is not 200 pages :D .... send me a copy please ;)

iatbm, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  3. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there... actually that was the whole point of the excercise. I didn't want to get into huge bloated book - thus a 'handbook'

Originally it was merely the nOObs Handbook I intended on doing, but feedback so far shows interest in a series of Handbooks -- One on KW research and targeting, one on link buiding and so on....

Then people can easily pick one up to study a given discipline in SEO... so I am thinking about that angel now... see how this nOObs book goes

I shall not only be putting links for testimonials but adding names to the Aknowledgements in the final addition for those that have helped with providing feedback

Thanks for getting in... PM me your email addy and I shall send one ove

Thanks again

thegypsy, Jan 9, 2007 IP
    iatbm likes this.
  4. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    great ... sent you PM and will give review of your book !

also rep coming your way :D

iatbm, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  5. Velocity

Velocity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I'd like to help out as well.

Velocity, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  6. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Gee -- thanks for the rep... but it is you that is helping me as well; it's soooo SEO - a 'reciprocal' relationship ... ha ha ha ha

Velocity - thanks as well for the interest - I have sent out to you as well

Look forward to your thoughts

thegypsy, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  7. Dan_Grr

Dan_Grr Peon

Best Answers:
    Im new here, and new to overall adsense and the SEO terms and community. Do I apply?

Dan_Grr, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  8. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Most certainly my friend... simply PM me an email addy and I shall send one out. It's all about the feedback for me.

Thanks for your interest

thegypsy, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  9. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Dan... did U send email? not sure if I got yers out... anyways I had some fun with another post for ya!

Welcome to the boards... fun start huh?

thegypsy, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  10. Bangkok Baby

Bangkok Baby Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested. Infact I was considering getting seo book. It would be interesting to read your hand book. I will send you a PM.

Bangkok Baby, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  11. AZhitman

AZhitman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm in, I've enjoyed your posts here...

PM sent.

AZhitman, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  12. ultraprofit

ultraprofit Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm nOOb here and there are too much things, that i cant understand. Is it possible to obtain your book too?

ultraprofit, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  13. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, now that's just cheating - lol

I have sent one AZ- as well to BB and UP :D -- wow -- alphabet soup

A few things to clear up

• You don’t HAVE TO BE A NOOB. Sorry. It is simply directed at the novice/intermediate..I appreciate ANYONE’s feedback
    • You don’t have to write a testimonial.. just some feedback..if you LIKE IT – then feel free to write. It’s not mandatory… lol

Thanks for the continued interest

thegypsy, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  14. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    gypsy guy, is the offer over? I'm interested too.

toby, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  15. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Well for a few hours.. 2am here (Canada)... he he... but no. Still going. Gathering feedback is helping with the eventual final edition... so why not?

PM yer email addy

thegypsy, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  16. eternal_seo

eternal_seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

Looks like good material. PM Sent.

Thanks.

eternal_seo, Jan 9, 2007 IP
  17. Mihai

Mihai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

I have dropped you a PM with request for your handbook.

Best regards

Mihai, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  18. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Not a problem.. I have sent it out and look forward to your thoughts. Hopefully it will help you get grounded and understand what to ask and where to go next...

Thanks a bunch!!

thegypsy, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  19. visio

visio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dave sent me the e-book to review and I feel bad I took so long. I have been working hard (okay I admit we got some snow. Alittle playing... :p) and forgot about his email to be totally honest.

The e-book covers the basics of seo. Many questions that are asked here over and over would be answered in the guide. A webmaster with a good understanding of seo, how it works, the basics, what spam is, what gets you banned, what penalties/filters are and the difference between them probably would know most of what is in this guide.

For $10 it is a affordable buy to start learning seo. Again it covers the basics. In the back he offers a good list of resources. I said good because they are from all I saw authority sites which offer either awesome seo information or seo tools. Great job there as well! I have heard of people paying $10 just for a list such as that. It isn't a huge 10 page list but those types of lists are useless. It is the lists that offer the best sites which count and I think his is pretty well thought out.

If you have questions on something it covers you should probably contact Dave and ask him but you really aren't out much for $10 and I guarantee it will be useful to a beginner.

Good luck with the book mate. I started one and got to about page 50 and said this in enough. I just put the info out on my blog anytime I get a chance. Make some $$$ on the adsense and clients. But I know there are many webmasters who don't want to read a blog and would rather have a book format which tells them step-by-step.

visio, Jan 10, 2007 IP
  20. thegypsy

thegypsy Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the read Big V... mind if I use some of yer comments? ... back link of course :D

It actually started as a primer for clients. When I get new clients I found (like on forums) I was answering many of the same questions.. and posting links to articles - yada yada...

So I started this figuring it would keep a new client busy while I get the program up and running anyways.... at the same time educating them to make my job easier going forward.

I had a few comrades take a read and they suggested going public with it... so here I am... see what happens....

You know how it goes.. keep adding along the way.. SEO is useless if it isn't current.... so I figured I'd stop where it is.. because I have a habt of not finishing LARGER personal projects such as this... he he

People have also expressed an interest in more small handbook style publications for various topics.. I even have a good distributor in line (friend o mine) that is chomping at the bit to work with me on that idea.. maybe we could work on them together if ya got the time -- see how this thing goes first eh?

I shall keep ya posted

thegypsy, Jan 10, 2007 IP