1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on new Internet concept

Discussion in 'General Business' started by AlexM126, Jul 1, 2015.

?

Are you interested in this concept?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    I would like to assess the interest of fellow webmasters on a new concept that can change the future of the Internet. It is a system that makes it possible for entrepreneurs to use the advantages of Websocket on your website without technical knowledge, without the need to adapt your website and with direct improvements in website performance. Some of the functionalities are:

- Websites will load almost immediately; 1000X faster and beyond.
    - Better results in the search engines
    - Benefit from real time connection; direct communication, realtime updates, broadcasting and moreā€¦
    - Easy implementation without changing the website.
    - Single-page app applications possible; no need for loading separate pages.
    - Stable loading times in all countries without high costs
    - Save over 90% on your data traffic
    - Make your websites available offline with a graceful fallback when offline
    - Offline app: download to iPhone and Android phones.
    I am interested in receiving some feedback on this project. Would you be interested to use this technology on your website? How much would you be willing to pay for this technique?

Demo: http://xn--pga3b.com/

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    AlexM126, Jul 1, 2015 IP
  2. daveman

daveman Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi did you get any feedback?

How can I learn more about your project?

daveman, Jul 12, 2015 IP