1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on my Website

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by sfinosg, May 10, 2014.

Dear DigitalPoint users,

I am a new registered user, but I have read a few threads as a visitor on the last month. I have created a website and I would like to receive your feedback about my adsense units.
    The website is an assistant for an online game. So, the target group is specific but a huge one. Since, the first day, I have an upward trend in my unique visitors.

At the moment, I have about 2.500 page views /per day and a bounce rate of 20%. However, the clicks from the adsense units are diffirent every day. Sometimes I have 0.10€/day and sometimes 2€/day with an average of 1€/day. The CTR is in average 0.30% and the CPC 0.21€

I have 3 different structures in base of the page.
    • Left and Right Skyscrapper
    • Left only Skyscrapper
    • Leaderboard
    Do you have any suggestions to increase the numbers? I could even change the whole structure of the website if it would be efficient.

Website URL: www.ht-tools.eu

Bests

sfinosg, May 10, 2014 IP