1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on my forum please

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Teenagr, Mar 21, 2020.

Hello guys,

I am the founder of Teenagr, it’s an online forum for teenagers! I know there have been many teenager forums on the internet but majority of them have now become overrun with trolls, old creepy men pretending to be young girls you name it they have.

which is why I was inspired to create a new trusted community! We are slowly getting their but would love some feedback on how we could improve and make it better!

https://teenagr.co.uk/index.php

Teenagr, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Adding these categories wouldn't hurt: Eating Disorders, Spirituality

qwikad.com, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Looks really good, the colour scheme works. I imagine you'll have your hands full verifying everyone and easing them out of the forum when they hit 20 (or later for helpful members?)

Category to add - Neuro Divergents. My kids were 19 & 21 when they were dx with adhd. The younger one has found networking to be really helpful in catching up on all the stuff he should have learnt as a little kid. I imagine with schools focusing on "naughty kids" there will be more and more good kids diagnosed late who will be looking for a safe place to connect.

sarahk, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  4. Teenagr

Teenagr Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks I’ve added the Eating Disorder forum and will de spirituality at a later time! And thanks Sarah! And yeah, as the forum gets bigger I’ll hope to have volunteered verify team who filters out unwanted account, obviously these sites will be try to be plagued with the dangerous people of the internet but we’ll work hard to stray the away and have strict guidelines to make sure that happens. And thank you, and yeah that would a really useful forum to have I’ll have it added!

thanks for the feeedback much appreciated!

Teenagr, Mar 21, 2020 IP