1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on Landing Pages for Amazon Sellers ?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by William Paul, Nov 24, 2021.

Hello,

Do any Amazon sellers market their product outside of Amazon?

As a seller myself I couldn't find a way to make the most of the paid traffic I was sending to my listing. To solve this, I made Yourlead.io

Yourlead generates a landing page for any Amazon product. This allows sellers to qualify their external traffic, offer discounts, and build an email list.

Any feedback on the tool / idea would be greatly appreciated. Is this something you would use as an Amazon seller?

Cheers

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
    William Paul, Nov 24, 2021 IP
  2. Bosik

Bosik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Amazon Seller Central offers a variety of tools and features to optimize your product listings, monitor sales performance, manage inventory, and handle customer interactions. The tutorial provided in the article can be a valuable resource for both new and experienced Amazon sellers, guiding them through the various functionalities and providing step-by-step instructions. By familiarizing yourself with Amazon Seller Central, you can gain better control over your selling operations, make data-driven decisions, check amazon seller dashboard, and improve overall business performance. It's important to regularly explore the platform's capabilities and stay updated on any new features or enhancements that Amazon introduces. Remember to complement your understanding of the seller dashboard with other strategies to enhance your Amazon selling experience, such as optimizing product listings, implementing effective advertising campaigns, and providing exceptional customer service. Taking a holistic approach will help you maximize your success as an Amazon seller.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2023
    Bosik, Jun 27, 2023 IP