1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback on Ebay

Discussion in 'eBay' started by teohcl, Sep 20, 2010.

Just wonder is it necessary to get feedback from others if we want to start selling in Ebay? Any idea? Please help. Thanks

teohcl, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  2. JTSB

JTSB Peon

Best Answers:
    Having positive feedbacks will generate potential buyers as you are more credible.

JTSB, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  3. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to become a genuine 100% positive feedback seller, you need to start selling some small items on ebay, first. So you do not have any issues with the buyers and finish off the transactions with positive feedbacks. Long back, around 5 years before, people use to sell some fake ebooks and get their seller ratings increased by creating other fake accounts as buyers. However, ebay caught that spam very quickly and banned all of those ids who aim to just increase their positive ratings.
    My advice, if you are planning to sell something big which worth more than $1000, then first two months or till your feedback score reaches to 100, just sell some small items, so you donot loose more money.

China_girl, Sep 21, 2010 IP
  4. gooders74

gooders74 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you definately need feedback. the more feedback you have the more buyers will trust you and buy from you.

gooders74, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  5. morbeat

morbeat Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the feedback is the main requirement is viewed by the purchaser, from the feedback that we have a means for us to do transactions on eBay there are no problems between buyers and sellers.

morbeat, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  6. Madax

Madax Peon

Best Answers:
    its great to get good feedback but you can have 10000 good fedback and if you get 2-10 bad feed backs ( works on %)

ebay will close your store

so if you get a cusomers trying to be a smart arse for the packet taking 3 days insted of 2 because of your mail server they will take it out on you and may get uyour shop closed down witch i think is very unfair to the seller that has done nothing wrong at all

i know this from selling on ebay years ago when i used to run a company threw it but atm i am setting up 3 companys that are going to sell threw ebay just so that i can advertise my own websites and if they come over to my website insted of going threw ebay they will get extra discounts and free gifs from us as they have swaped out from ebay to me direcvt they will save and have a easier buying exsperiance

that is just what i think about ebay anyways ......:)

Madax, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  7. Maslova

Maslova Peon

Best Answers:
    Speaking as a powerseller, Madax is right on the money.

Buy some stuff first to get your first 10 or 20. Nobody buys off "Mr Zero". Then start selling and bend over backwards for the people. You need at least a 100 positive 100% feedback for people to have any faith in you whatsoever.

Watch out for the Paypal chargebacks. There is some other advice here: eBay advice.

Maslova, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  8. thericker7

thericker7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah. I think it is well worth it to start off buying a few things to get feedback. If you buy something, make sure you leave them feedback as it will make them a little more prone to leave you feedback.

thericker7, Sep 25, 2010 IP
  9. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    Feedback on ebay are very important. Positive feedback can increase your rating on ebay this in turn can increase your sales and profit. In todays economy feddback plays very important role. Seller can improve his selling technique by reading feedback mails received from customer.

sjdataservices, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  10. intelisb

intelisb Member

Best Answers:
    The bloody truth to feedback score is this...80% of your buyers does NOT leave any feedback. You got to chase for them. Because positive feedback in ebay is your bloodline to your business

intelisb, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  11. mynetbuzz

mynetbuzz Peon

Best Answers:
    agreeing with intelisb, Feedback on Ebay can make you or run you out of business.

mynetbuzz, Dec 17, 2011 IP
  12. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Few buyers will purchase expensive items from a seller with a low feedback score.

dnk, Dec 18, 2011 IP
  13. chiwan

chiwan Peon

Best Answers:
    yes .. nes.

chiwan, Dec 23, 2011 IP
  14. gr1988

gr1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have iphones 4s and 1 galaxy notes, but my feedback is zero bcz its my start on ebay. so what i do?
    if i list these item do you think i can make good sale of these items.
    even my prices are too low as compare to others ebay sellers

gr1988, Jan 10, 2012 IP
  15. Andrew Lippis

Andrew Lippis Guest

Best Answers:
    Feed back is always important.

Andrew Lippis, Jan 11, 2012 IP
  16. gr1988

gr1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    my listing is removed from ebay. now what i do? my feedback is zero , i think this is the reason, ebay is very strict
    now what i do of my 4s and galaxy note?
    can i sale on forums ?
    any fee in of listing in forums?

gr1988, Jan 12, 2012 IP
  17. sandy3055

sandy3055 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, feedback helps you getting new clients easily. its all like freelancing sites, if you have a good feedback they will hire you .

sandy3055, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  18. gr1988

gr1988 Peon

Best Answers:
    Now what i do with my galaxy note and iphone 4S? i try to sell on market but price is too low from shop sellers

gr1988, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  19. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    Some buyers make their purchase based on feedback. Also eBay have some amount of feedback needed to sell in a 'Buy Now' format or to open a shop.

netmigo, Feb 4, 2012 IP
  20. mevora

mevora Member

Best Answers:
    Feedback is really important. I am selling items which are priced averaged at 100+ and clients look into account before making a decison

mevora, Feb 12, 2012 IP