1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback kaleido media traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by jameskon, Oct 23, 2008.

Hi Guys,

i have been selling web traffic, display pop under and banner ads. And putting this post to collect some feedback

look forward to hear back from people regarding the quality traffic

jameskon, Oct 23, 2008 IP
  2. mofu

mofu Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been buying traffic from jameskon for some time now and also been tracking all the traffic he has sent me. I have also been buying from a lot of other sources. I will not claim that pop under gives an amazing conversion rate, but from all the sources I have tried, this is really the highest quality I have been able to receive.. This is probably due to the fact that he allows 1 unique in 7 days opposed to the standard 1 unique in 24 hours. With most other suppliers, you do get a lot of duplicates even within 24 hours.. I have about a 1% duplicate rate with jameskon's traffic.

On top of this, he is giving such good feedback all the time and is extremely easy to work with. He keeps in touch with his clients on almost a daily basis, always trying to help out figuring out how to improve the results.

Wonderful person to work with and an excellent product.

mofu, Oct 24, 2008 IP
  3. alaskap

alaskap Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been working with him for about 1 month and all perfect!
    good quality traffic,
    keeps in touch with me and send daily reports for me

A good man and wish we keep working with each other go on!

alaskap, Aug 10, 2009 IP