1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback for my wordpress blog...

Discussion in 'SEO' started by AlexaJade, Aug 29, 2020.

Hi guys,

I read through a few other posts, and would really love feedback on my WordPress blog myself.
    I have been learning SEO by my self for a while now, however, I am still struggling with my Moz DA score. I've been stuck at 7 for so long, and just when I got happy for getting to 8, it jumped back down. Is there anything I can do website layout/pages or post wise to help me start really growing my score?

My blog is https://www.alexajade.co.uk

AlexaJade, Aug 29, 2020 IP
  2. cohenarik

cohenarik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the same thing happened to me, but when I strengthened my link profile I was surprised that the placements improved

cohenarik, May 17, 2022 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well dont depend so much on seo etc ,try to start making content consistently ,write as many keywords as you can and seo will come ,also try to ise social media like tiktok ,forums signatures ,fb groups ,pinterest ,twitter etc .This will give you extra traffic and dont need to depend for site traffic

Spartan14, May 19, 2022 IP