1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fed up with Google Adsense.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ethun, Apr 10, 2013.

I have been tired by applying for adsense and still ignorance about the reason that they are not approving adsense for site. I have more than 70 posts on my blog. When I think it is enough, then google says add more contents. But, they don't mention how many posts. Is there anyone that tell me how many posts are good enough to get approval?

ethun, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  2. Mehwish Naqvi

Mehwish Naqvi Member

Best Answers:
    Try after making 100 posts, and be sure each category on your blog must have some posts, no category should be empty.
    rather than that Google have now make their rules very strict for approving new accounts.
    be sure your content is unique too now

Mehwish Naqvi, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  3. masalaking

masalaking Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no mentioning of number of posts required even few quality posts are enough.. I got my approval when I had only 20-25 posts...
    Quantity does not matter, quality matters.

masalaking, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  4. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Main thing is traffic from Google search engines, if you are getting traffic from Google search engines at least 100/daily you can apply and there is good approval rate too.

MikeQ, Apr 12, 2013 IP
  5. Andy01

Andy01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic would be the concern which Google is taking in consideration. You must satisfy the criteria for the same.

Andy01, Apr 12, 2013 IP