1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[FEATURED ON CB] Everyone Wants To Lose Weight Fast! Highest Convers. 75% Comm. START NOW!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by kix_mc3, Feb 4, 2014.

[​IMG]
    Hey guys,

We are happy to announce that Today, 4th of February, Lazy Thin Formula is Officialy Launched!

Starting today you can send traffic to the landing page and wait few hours to see the conversions, wich are pretty amazing!

You can promote this product with almost every method you know to generate traffic: Facebook Pages/Groups, Weight Loss Blogs, Pinterest, Youtube, Tumblr, Email Lists, Search Optimized Websites, Review Websites - and the list can continue. So if you have any female traffic you can try to send some traffic so see how things are working for you. The thing about this is thatit can be adapted to almost any type traffic.

The product is made mostly for women who want to lose weight in a short period of time. We know that almost every girl wants to lose weight nowdays, but we also know that they are TOO LAZY to try hard exercises or diets that will consume their time. The solution for this is Lazy Thin Formula wich approaches a NEW way of losing weight - THE LAZY WAY.

Lazy Thin Formula is Featured on Clickbank, so we are doing our best to ensure the best quality and a quick affiliate support. The conversions so far are looking very good, with our traffic and with the help of our close partners and some affiliates that helped us with a part of their traffic we could generate a good number of sales to make the changes we consider are the best at this stage to obtain the most out of every click.

If you need any additional promotion resources (banners, articles, covers, etc.) send me an email at . Our aim is to provide any custom affiliate material you ask in at most 48 hours.

Below are the details:
    • Landing Page - LazyThinFormula
    • Affiliate Page - LazyThinFormula Joint Venture Page
    • Your Affiliate link - xxxx.lazynthin.hop.clickbank.net
    • Affiliate Resources - Banners, Articles, PPC Campaign Ideas, Keywords, Video Testimonials, Email Sales Letter, eBook Covers
    • Commission - 75% - Around $23 for EACH SALE.

I am open to any questions and if you need any tips about promoting this product just let me know by sending me an email at .

Have a great day!

PS: We are constantly testing the landing page with different split tests with/without graphics, more/less content, more/less images, more/less testimonials and so on to ensure the best conversions. Any suggestions or thoughts on this are greatly appreciated.

kix_mc3, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  2. XGooooogle

XGooooogle Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your offers..

XGooooogle, Feb 7, 2014 IP
  3. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice product, i owned one in such niche it worked very well for me, Good luck.

icemusike, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  4. Ben Bonthuys

Ben Bonthuys Member

Best Answers:
    Quite impressive - I will check it out but I'm into similar goodies already:)

Ben Bonthuys, Feb 15, 2014 IP
  5. Juggernaut Publishing

Juggernaut Publishing Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice sales page!

But those green highlights though...

Juggernaut Publishing, Aug 15, 2014 IP