1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB Newbie - Need Advice - Want to bring my business to Social Media - Help!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by jharri, Feb 11, 2014.

I have an offline business that focuses on 3 specific services.
    I would like to get started with Facebook, but not sure even where to start.
    Do I just need to create an account?
    Do I create 3 pages, 1 for each service? Are these called Fan Pages?
    Can I create separate pages for my 1 company or do I have to set up 3 accounts?

Any step by step help would be greatly appreciated. Also if there is any training/product you can recommend that would get me started would be
    very helpful as well!

I keep hearing about FB ads, but I don't even have an FB presence [​IMG]

Thanks,
    Jim

jharri, Feb 11, 2014 IP
  2. Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius

Vijay Devkar - SEO Genius Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Jim,

You can create a single Facebook business page ' https://www.facebook.com/business ' then you can provide information about all your services in that page itself. You don't need to set up 3 accounts, log in to your regular Facebook account and then create a page. This will give you a full admin access in order to edit any changes.

Regarding Facebook ads, you don't even need an audience or presence in the first place. You can target your Facebook ads using various filters like gender, location, age, languages & interests. I have researched a lot and there is no particular training product for Social media promotion. I am learning social media promotion as I type :)

hope this helps.

3. mrgadget

mrgadget Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My advice:
    1. sign up a Facebook profile account (of course), start soon!
    2. You just need 1 Facebook profile and can create/manage as many fanpages as you want. Don't need to create many Facebook profile accounts.
    3. About "how to create a page" OR "how to manage a page", "how to setup a FB ads", you should go on Google and do research yourself. At least, you should show that you're really serious.
    4. Plz take into account that the more pages you created, the more time, effort and money you have to spend on to maintain them. You can't just set up the page and leave it out; without interaction with your fans, the engagement of your fan to the fanpage will terribly decrease. So, at first, setup 1 page for 1 service first, then learn how to manage a page well, then, you can hire a virtual assistant to manage the 2 remainings.
    Good luck!

mrgadget, Feb 12, 2014 IP
  4. dejaone

dejaone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can create as many fan faces as you like in one account. Then:

1) grow the fan page with paid ads, contests and stream of quality content
    2) engage the fans. This is the most important of facebook marketing
    3) convert.

dejaone, Feb 13, 2014 IP
  5. Umer Hafeez

Umer Hafeez Active Member

Best Answers:

People here already guide you about the facebook, if you need any help regarding fb ad please let me know. I am more than willing to help newbies :)

Umer Hafeez, Feb 13, 2014 IP