1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB Group Posting & CPA

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Virtualhost, Mar 14, 2018.

Hey DP members, Do anyone here do Facebook group posting with CPA?.. If any one on here still do, what's the best way to stay safe without getting your account ban or shut down (disabled) as they got way more strict and always update their algorithm?..

Virtualhost, Mar 14, 2018 IP
  2. FiveStarFiverr

FiveStarFiverr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way would be to promote your own website and use the CPA offers on your website instead of linking directly to them. Also, actually be helpful in the groups and not just promotional. You can do far better by helping or contributing real content than just promoting you ads all over the place.

FiveStarFiverr, Mar 15, 2018 IP
  3. Chiedo

Chiedo Member

Best Answers:
    I don't sell anything in Facebook groups. If I have something free people can get from my website that's relevant to a specific question, I'll post it there. But I've yet to do that. I agree with FiveStarFiverr. Be helpful. Not promotional.

Chiedo, Apr 4, 2018 IP
  4. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    better to create website or blog and post your CPA
    You can share your website or blog on several FB groups

egoldzone, May 2, 2018 IP
  5. Larry Thibodeaux

Larry Thibodeaux Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't use facebook groups. I just advertise on the platform if that makes sense.

Larry Thibodeaux, Jun 26, 2018 IP
  6. makingafriend

makingafriend Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is a bit risky now a while back some people was doing it. I would suggest to get a website or blog with a interesting article than you can post the link to your website. Of course you want the link of your website to be helpful to the Facebook group. Definitely don't make it look spammy and you should be fine. Good luck.

makingafriend, Jul 4, 2018 IP