1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fb dangerous updates

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Zura.U, May 17, 2016.

my friends,

let speak about one of the dangerous fb update for people who developing pages by helping of non license content

I mean if anyone(video owner) reports you and these reports will be almost 7-8 times your page will be deleted!

what you are thinking about solutions? do you know websites where you can find free videos?

Zura.U, May 17, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It doesn't sound dangerous to me, I suspect that the owners of the intellectual property find it most helpful.

sarahk, May 17, 2016 IP
  3. Zura.U

Zura.U Peon

Best Answers:
    For video's owners it is good, i agree. but other?

do you know places where i can find free videos?

Zura.U, May 18, 2016 IP
  4. And_The-Teddy_Bach

And_The-Teddy_Bach Member

Best Answers:
    Completely agree with you. It is such BS tactic to take other creators work from YouTube and other places and repost it on Facebook. This is definitely not dangerous. But I have to say, if it is like YouTube's Copy ID system, it might suck a bit. I hope FB learned from YouTube's mistake.

What do you mean with others? Do you mean those scumbags who take other people's property and grow their own Facebook pages from other people's work? The idea behind it is good and creators deserve far more rights to claim their own creations.

YouTube is a bad place to start. Most of the videos are published under the YouTube standard license, which means you get in trouble for ripping off other peoples content.
    What I would like to suggest is, creating your own videos. You can use other footage under "fair use", which might make your live easier. Otherwise, you might consult Google and look for "Royalty free video" or "Royalty free footage.". But I have to say, free stuff looks so ugly, I would rather pay 20 quid to lease a high-quality video.

And_The-Teddy_Bach, May 21, 2016 IP
  5. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    I agree, create your own videos, or buy some high quality videos-.

David G. Welch, Jul 7, 2016 IP