1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB comments questions..

Discussion in 'Facebook API' started by idoz1985, Nov 2, 2010.

hey guys..
    im trying to install the FB comment feature.. and encountering 2 problems:
    1.when people leave a comment, it doesn't share it.. the "like" button is working.
    2. how do i moderate it so it will be a different comment box for each page.. cause right now it's the same box for all my pages..

my website is http://www.puzzlebubbleshooter.com/

will appreciate if you will give it a try,.

idoz1985, Nov 2, 2010 IP
  2. floopy

floopy Peon

Best Answers:
    hi there,

1.when people leave a comment, it doesn't share it.. the "like" button is working.
    There is a checkbox on bottom of comment box, if it's checked, comment will be shared. You can also administer default value for checkbox.

2. how do i moderate it so it will be a different comment box for each page.. cause right now it's the same box for all my pages..

Do all your pages have same URL with some GET extension (e.g. ?id=123)? If so, Facebook can not differentiate your articles, you can manualy do it by inserting xid parametar in FB code.

Hope it helps.

BR Gregor

floopy, Nov 11, 2010 IP
  3. idoz1985

idoz1985 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi floopy thanks..
    well right now even when you check the box and leave a comment, it's not shared.
    nope, different urls, it's HTML. what do you suggest?

thanks a lot

idoz1985, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  4. ghobro

ghobro Peon

Best Answers:
    you need to follow facebook instruction about meta parameter, you need to differentiate og:url and og:title meta property

ghobro, Dec 28, 2010 IP