1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB banned my 2009 legit profile - Cannot create any new accounts!!!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Sammy2812, Jun 21, 2017.

My fb account has been permanently disabled. I have had that account since 2009, i had 1200 friends on it, thousands of photos!!! I have never done anything to violate the fb rules. All i was doing at the time was posting two questions on the fb community help and support site! After submitting one query i clicked to submit another question and it said i was "going too fast" and i was blocked. Going too fast? Typing out a question and then posting it and then one other warrants having an 8 year old profile to be BANNED? One of my queries was something not working on my profile, something which i had asked fb to fix 5 times and for 18 months. My account is connected to my fb group of 23,000 members, all my posts have been lost, all my friends, business contacts and photos and i have done nothing wrong! My name is mine, so is my date of birth, i have verified this account before in the past with passport ID, the picture is mine, the account is legit.

I have also tried 6 times since to try and create a new profile but as soon as the profile is set up it asks me to confirm my identity! All the profiles have been rejected even though the pictures are of me with all my proper details and date of birth! Everything is authentic so why am i being treated this way??? FB block my 2009 profile for no reason at all and then won't allow me to even set up a new one? I cannot even keep a new profile more than 20 minutes before they are locking it out asking to confirm the identity. As soon as i send the pic to confirm (and i've even sent passport ID) then within 24 hours the profile is BLOCKED. Its just not normal.

Sammy2812, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I do not think you are telling us the full story.
    There is no way they would ban a user for doing what you said you did "wrong"
    Given that they so quickly block your attempts at a new profile indicates, you probably did something quite severe against the guidelines (if it was minor, you would have just been suspended).

Agent000, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  3. Sammy2812

Sammy2812 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i am telling the full story and there is obviously a "way" they would ban a user for posting too fast and no i didnt do anything severe otherwise i would have been banned for that and not for posting some questions on their help and support community website. Sorry if you like to think otherwise Agent000 but in this case you are wrong.

Sammy2812, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  4. belablack

belablack Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Agent000, I agree this sounds a bit off. However, it is possible you pissed off an angry moderator with a vendetta, or there is a bug in facebook's banning algorithm. Stranger things have happened.

belablack, Jun 22, 2017 IP