1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

FB Ad targeting

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Moor208, May 29, 2018.

I've been running ads on Facebook and haven't had much luck.

I'm looking for some feedback on who I should be targeting. My company transfer old analog home movies - VHS, VHS-C, 8mm tapes, etc. We transfer them to digital and DVD.

Currently I'm targeting men and women in the United States between 36-57 interested in family, family and relationtionships, family reunion, and home and garden.

Is my targeting hurting my ads? Should there be other interest I should be targeting?

Thanks for any help.
    SEMrush

Moor208, May 29, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Andrea Louise

Andrea Louise Member

Best Answers:
    Try targeting ALL PARENTS in demographics. There's nothing wrong in adding as many interests as you can, because you'd snag many different kinds of viewers that way. I do that in my ads and they work great so far.

Andrea Louise, Jun 1, 2018 IP
  3. daica85

daica85 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try removing interest target in your ads set. Sometimes these interests are not exact.

daica85, Jun 7, 2018 IP
  4. phplduser

phplduser Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Same, Never had much luck with FB but i'm sure that does not go for everyone, I think i just need a better understanding in using it!

Best Regards

phplduser, Jun 7, 2018 IP