1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Favorite Sports?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Flying Camels, Oct 23, 2016.

1. dianaauth

dianaauth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Football (soccer)< Handball and Basketball

dianaauth, May 2, 2020 IP
  2. bvss12

bvss12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Soccer and Basketball.

bvss12, May 12, 2020 IP
  3. master-yoda

master-yoda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Football and Formula 1

master-yoda, Jun 4, 2020 IP
  4. Angelina Dean

Angelina Dean Peon

Best Answers:
    Mine is Gymnastics, Its just amazing how those people are so flexible. I love how they create amazing routines and cool music

Angelina Dean, Aug 24, 2020 IP
  5. Content Fertile

Content Fertile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like to play basketball and volleyball

Content Fertile, Sep 14, 2020 IP
  6. DavidU23

DavidU23 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Basketball
    2. MMA
    3. Football

DavidU23, Oct 5, 2020 IP
  7. Antony Silva

Antony Silva Peon

Best Answers:
    I love baseball and all its types: 1. Patriotic. I love baseball because it is our national sport, our folklore and culture. Baseball's opening day is a holiday. Baseball is played on Independence Day by our countries, and the season ends in October with a clear framework for summer and autumn.
    2. Amateur. Who doesn't like to laze around under the summer sun, drink beer and eat all sorts of sweets? For three or four hours you just take a break from life. Moreover, each state district has its "own" team, you can root for your own !?
    3. Statistical. Baseball now has 30 teams, 162 games and more playoffs, each game split into 9 innings, in which both 9-player teams are given the opportunity to hit the ball until three players are sent out. Here you will count how many game episodes ... and EVERY EPISODE, the result of each pitcher's serve is recorded and entered into the database. This means that each pitcher's serve can be considered in comparison to other episodes, every little thing can have some meaning. How effective is this player at beating this pitcher? What serves does the pitcher prefer in these situations? And if the episode could turn out to be a borderline - 50 strikeouts, 100 haumruns, 500 hits on the ball ... or when the pitcher's unstoppable stats meet the batsman's unstoppable stats ...
    4. Virtuoso. Do you like reading books? Now, a baseball game is a book. Some books begin immediately with poignant moments, from the first lines the reader is breathless ... but there are books that are slowly developing, the author describes the characters from the beginning and lays down the plot lines, which are explained only at the very end of the book.
    In baseball, there are times when you don't have to look - like in a book, paragraphs that you read diagonally. But this is not scary - after all, you are sitting with friends, drinking beer and talking, enjoying the summer sun and sausage. And you know that in every game there will be a moment - and sometimes several - when the plot lines are intertwined, and the heroes will face the decisive moment - can or cannot handle?

Antony Silva, Oct 15, 2020 IP
  8. mmead95

mmead95 Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay, so hear me out, marble racing. There is no deception. If you are a fan of sports, then you have a favorite team or players. You probably follow every game and when your team wins it feels great! With the marble racing we all know that we are also rooting for Jelle and Dion. We genuinely want them to succeed for providing us the quality content. We have our favorite teams and players and we get excited when our little marbles finish first!

mmead95, Nov 8, 2020 IP
  9. zorancn

zorancn Peon

Best Answers:
    Football (soccer), Handball, Basketball

zorancn, Dec 14, 2020 IP
  10. Mustafo01

Mustafo01 Peon

Best Answers:
    I Think the COOLEST Sport ist American Football, just Guys jumping on each other till death

Mustafo01, Dec 27, 2021 IP
  11. JackWhite123

JackWhite123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Since childhood, I love gymnastics and figure skating.Unfortunately, he did not become a champion in these types, but the memory of this and love for this will remain for life.

JackWhite123, Jan 18, 2022 IP
  12. Marcusjones

Marcusjones Peon

Best Answers:
    I love playing soccer since my childhood. I have never seen such an astonishing enthusiasm in any other sport the way soccer fans have. :)

Marcusjones, Apr 7, 2022 IP
  13. Mia White

Mia White Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    my personal fav sport is tennis and badminton.

Mia White, Apr 9, 2022 IP
  14. yehCANA

yehCANA Peon

Best Answers:
    of course football)

yehCANA, Sep 6, 2022 IP
  15. slattmand

slattmand Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've played a few sports since I was little, football from kindergarten to around 1st-2nd grade, then I picked up kayaking, which I was definitely better in than football. Sadly I became overweight and had to stop because I couldn't fit in racing kayaks. When I grew a little older and gained a better (still not very good but better) physique, I started running and I also competed in a few regional races. Then I started playing handball, which was my all time favorite. I played for 2 years, but this wasn't a real team (players were 5-8th graders who had any sense of controlling a ball with their hands, but we had a few prodigies, including myself according to our coach). After graduation the team fell apart as it hat no constant players. I would love to play again, but it might be too late now. Maybe some day I'll play once again in a team.

slattmand, Jul 23, 2023 IP
  16. 24sata

24sata Peon

Best Answers:
    The well-known sports website 24sata offers a complete platform for sports fans to acquire the most recent news, information, and coverage of a variety of athletic events and activities. On the website, you may get details about a variety of sports, such as football, basketball, tennis, and football. 24sata.

24sata, Aug 9, 2023 IP
  17. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Basketball, we gather to play whenever we have a chance.

Edna Welburg, Aug 9, 2023 IP
  18. jackjns12

jackjns12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Cycling, Boxing

jackjns12, Nov 23, 2023 IP
  19. ForgottenCreature

ForgottenCreature Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Baseball, football and basketball are my favorite sports.

ForgottenCreature, Mar 22, 2024 IP