1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Favorite Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by legend2, Mar 22, 2006.

1. cwvps1

cwvps1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "I'll be back. "
    Arnie, Terminator

It's like my life quote.

cwvps1, Sep 30, 2015 IP
  2. SanaKhan900

SanaKhan900 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "Terminator all series"
    Iron Man

SanaKhan900, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  3. alexanderpaul

alexanderpaul Member

Best Answers:
    Marty! There's no time to waste! We must go back in time....

Go ahead, make my day....

alexanderpaul, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  4. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Hokey religions and ancients weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

scurvy, Oct 30, 2015 IP
  5. crick3t

crick3t Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Bond. James Bond."
    Sean Connery in Dr No

crick3t, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  6. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you ask me, I have a folder full of quotes in my PC that I was collecting with years! :) But, it is very hard to see a good quote in a movie, especially if you watch this new blockbusters movies.

One of my favorite movies that have a great story and quotes are Batman - The Dark Knight and Peaceful Warrior. I will choose only one quote from both:

1. A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended.
    2. The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination.

Priki, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  7. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    The joker in dark knight "What doesn't kill makes you.....Stranger " .
    V for Vendetta " It means i like God do not play with dice and do not believe in coincidence".
    Morpheous in Matrix " Throughout human history we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems,is not without a sense of irony".
    Ultron in Avengers Age of Ultron" keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which".

kimanierick, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  8. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    The Matrix
    Morpheus: What is real? How do you define 'real'? If you're talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Priki, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  9. awais anwar

awais anwar Member

Best Answers:
    "Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained."
    President Snow/Donald Sutherland in The Hunger Games (2012)

awais anwar, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  10. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Peaceful Warrior is one of the best movies that I have ever watch. Not just the quotes, but the whole story in the movie is amazing! It will make you push you brain far above and beyond limits:

“There is no need to search; achievement leads to nowhere. It makes no difference at all, so just be happy now! Love is the only reality of the world, because it is all One, you see. And the only laws are paradox, humor and change. There is no problem, never was, and never will be. Release your struggle, let go of your mind, throw away your concerns, and relax into the world. No need to resist life, just do your best. Open your eyes and see that you are far more than you imagine. You are the world, you are the universe; you are yourself and everyone else, too! It's all the marvelous Play of God. Wake up, regain your humor. Don't worry, just be happy. You are already free!”

Priki, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  11. Aaron Ward

Aaron Ward Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Austin Powers: She's the village bicycle! Everyone's had a ride.

Ace Ventura: I have exorcised the demons... this house is clear.

Aaron Ward, Nov 19, 2015 IP
  12. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are more quotes from the same movie that will really inspire you... This movie deserve 2 chapter:

“The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination.”
    “There are no ordinary moments.”
    “Life has three rules: Paradox, Humor, and Change.

Paradox: Life is a mystery; don't waste your time trying to figure it out.
    Humor: Keep a sense of humor, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure.
    Change: Know that nothing ever stays the same.”

Priki, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  13. Kathline Conver

Kathline Conver Peon

Best Answers:
    Olaf! you are melting!!
    Some people are worth melting for!

Olaf -- Frozen

Kathline Conver, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  14. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    “If you don't get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don't want, you suffer; even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can't hold on to it forever.”
    “A warrior does not give up what he loves, he finds the love in what he does”
    “Everyone tells you what's good for you. they don't want you to find your own answers. they want you to believe theirs.”

Peaceful Warrior

Priki, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  15. kimanierick

kimanierick Member

Best Answers:
    "people should not fear the government, the government should be the one to fear the people"." symbols are given power by people, alone the symbols are meaningless, but with a lot of people, them......" artists use lies to tell the truth while politicians use the truth to cover lies" all these from the movie V. a must watch

kimanierick, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  16. Mechanical

Mechanical Banned

Best Answers:
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Mechanical, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  17. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    “Everything you'll ever need to know is within you; the secrets of the universe are imprinted on the cells of your body.”
    “You can live a whole life time never being awake.”
    “Action always happens in the present, because it is an expression of the body, which can only exist in the here and now. But the mind is like a phantom that lives only in the past or future. It's only power over you is to draw your attention our of the present.”

Peaceful Warrior

Priki, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  18. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    there are a lot of movie quotes i like but i will tell you just a few:
    - "Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family." - Godfather 2
    - " Life is not about how hard of a hit you can give... it's about how many you can take, and still moving forward. " - Sylvester Stallone, Rocky
    - " We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.
    - " Honestly, it is the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they are going to do something stupid."

bojan92, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  19. warren4321

warren4321 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Miami Vice: "If you fxxx up, I will fxxx her up!"

warren4321, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  20. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Let's not forget that the movie Matrix was not only a revolution in the movie industry, but he brings a whole new world to us. This is the quote from the last scene:

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

New level of consciousness and new level of how we should look at the things! ;)

Priki, Dec 5, 2015 IP