1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'ini_set() has been disabled for secur

Discussion in 'XenForo' started by WebDev Solutions, Jan 18, 2015.

I have just transferred my forum to a new domain and hosting, when I attempted to load the website it loaded fine 2 or 3 times but now I am greeted with the following;

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'ini_set() has been disabled for security reasons' in /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Error.php:116 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'ini_set() has b...', '/home/onefootb/...', 116, Array) #1 /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Error.php(116): ini_set('display_errors', true) #2 /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Error.php(100): XenForo_Error::_getPhrasedTextIfPossible('An unexpected d...', 'unexpected_data...') #3 /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Application.php(370): XenForo_Error::unexpectedException(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception)) #4 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleException(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli_Exception)) #5 {main} thrown in /home/onefootb/public_html/library/XenForo/Error.php on line 116

Can anybody please shed some light on this?

WebDev Solutions, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  2. billzo

billzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your host has disabled the ini_set function. You will have to ask your host to enable it or possibly look for another host.

billzo, Jan 19, 2015 IP
    WebDev Solutions likes this.